Which infatuation makes you cringe more Rogan/Ronda or Schaub/Conor??

I thought that was Danis for a second.
I think Rogan takes the cake for his assessment of Ronda being a once ever human.

I think schaub is getting paid to metaphorically be on his knees

Rogan was just --- uhhh. Then to flat out deny he said those things.

Lol. Schaub... how'd this guy get so well liked by people? He's terrible.
He knows how to speak on camera. Pretty smart dude, objectively speaking, good fight IQ.

Problem Is, when people get obsessed with hating a person for whatever reason..It blinds them from acknowledging anything a person does well.

Some people are just haters, they hate on anyone who's successful or doing something with their lives. This forum Is full of them.

Last edited:
You realize they're both promoters right>?

Rogan was also an Actor. I wouldn't take him that seriously when he's promoting a fighter, has some conflict of Interest. Often how he actually feels objectively speaking and things he says are two different things.

The community seem to take everything at face value though, with zero ability to differentiate between the two.

You two must not be fight fans.
Landos got 3 fights in the ufc with 3 win bonuses and 2016 koty.
Win or lose you know you're gonna watch a show when he throws down.
Entertainment > Winning Record

~ZAP~

200.gif

As big of a fan either might be you realize by talking about the most popular fighters in the sport they get a lot more clicks and helps generate more money right.

Recently on that fight breakdown they had on JRE, Schaub claimed that if Conor beat Floyd he would become the biggest athlete ever.

Nothing pretty much anybody can say to praise someone in mma ( or even life ) will come close to saying someone is " a once ever human !" This is like saying someone is Buddha or Jesus Christ or something . Weirdo Rogan . Luv the guy but that statement was the dumbest shit I ever heard .

Schaub know he dick riding Connor and he even mentioned multiple times that he's a Connor dick rider. But he also trying to be entertaining by supporting Connor this hard in his fights.

Rogan was a different case, he honestly believed Ronda was greatest thing since sliced beard, and starting making statements that she could do anything in and out side of the octagon. And when she lost, it was like a piece of Rogan's soul died after Ronda got exposed.

OMG OP I almost forgot Schaub and his titanium hair hahahahaha

two different scenarios

rogan went apeshit with his dick riding for a chick that boxed like a weekend warrior and couldnt wrestle. rogan was and is rich as shit and can say whatever he wants and still have enough money to last a few generations. schaub on the other hand is a relative nobody in media and business even though he has a successful podcast. schaub is still trying to make it and a name for himself. schaub has talked his way on to all the major networks for this fight and has also landed a job with HBO covering the fight. schaub is hustling. rogan went full retard

i like them both btw

Easily Rogan due to the sexual undertones. Dude would still probably try to get with her just to have babies that came out knowing how to armbar.

Rogan was disgusting and it's not even close. He would call people that criticised Ronda a cunt and yet later on he ended up criticizing her too!

Oh and crying like a low test bitch didn't help either as well as going back on his once ever bs.

Don't get me wrong, Brandon Schwab is the absolute worst thing ever, but I think he's washing Conor's balls as a professional decision.

Rogan had and still has his Onnit bro-sheep even after he ate his words about his R3 love.

Back