Which HW Fight Intrigues More?

Definitely Wilder vs Povetkin since Fury vs Wlad 1 was terrible. The HW in general though I'm most interested in is Luis Ortiz.

Watching Fury vs Wlad would be like watching the first time they met, so not something I wish to repeat. Wlad has nothing to suggest that he can fight a vastly different fight to his first 'effort'. He just doesn't have years of training behind him that help him deal with someone taller who moves and outreaches him.

Wilder/Povetkin is an unknown quantity but both guys come to fight so it's pretty much a no brainer if I have to choose which I'd rather watch.

I just thought Povetkin had no answer for Wlads reach. He couldn't get around the jab and right hand at all and seemed mentally defeated after the halfway point. I think that's basically what we'll see when he fights Wilder.
Povetkin had no answer for Wlads clinching. He moved inside well enough but then Wlad just grabbed him and stuffed his head down. Wlad should have been DQ'd.

Anything with Wilder in it.. At least he fights with mad agression.. Parker vs Joshua, Wilder vs Ortiz..

Back