Which Heavyweight would you more like to see in the UFC?

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor obviously, Blagoy Ivanov, Vitaly Minakov or Sergei Kharitonov. These are no doubt the best heavyweights outside the UFC imo

Minakov, but Pavlovich is the best hw outside the ufc

Man I loved fedor back in the day but never wanna see him compete again in UFC -for christs sake Hendo khtfo

I am a big fan of Fedor and Sergei but their careers are winding down.

I am more interested to see what Minakov and Ivanov could do. Minakov is not likely to ever sign with UFC but maybe Ivanov would.

I selfishly want to see Fedor just to see him get slept just like Werdum yesterday.

Interested to see Minakov but i know nothing about him other than that one gif everyone's throwing around (pun intended)

Man I loved fedor back in the day but never wanna see him compete again in UFC -for christs sake Hendo khtfo

I have a question about this fight. Did Hendo pop a test for something afterward?
Might this fight have be... under scrutiny??

Anybody.

Literally anybody with athleticism. I don't know how this is so hard for the ufc.

I have a question about this fight. Did Hendo pop a test for something afterward?
Might this fight have be... under scrutiny??
I don't think he popped but it is generally accepted that this fight took place during the TRT stage of Hendo's career, but it doesn't really mean anything.

Fedor fought Coleman twice in Pride, who was certainly on steroids. It was within the rules. At the time he fought Hendo in Strikeforce, TRT was within the rules.

It's really a non issue but fans make it one. This, coming from a longtime Fedor fan.

Bring Bobby Lashley and let him fight Brock Lesnar in a superfight, let them juice they look like their Black/White version of each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back