Which games have/are you buying this year?

Have you guys gotten into Little Nightmares?

new DLC out, and it's awesome imo

kind've an Inside feel to it; very Scandinavian and stark

so creepy and awesome

Only two are South Park Fractured But Whole and Red Dead Redemption 2.

I've been eyeing up a PS4 lately, and I would finally play Last of Us on it. After that, I'm not sure what's worth getting solely on PS4. Any suggestions?

I had to buy Scrabble again cause I got drunk and knocked a lot of the tiles down into the vents

Mass Effect Andromeda
Game of Thrones Season 1 Telltale
Oxenfree
Ori and the Blind Forest

Don't know what else I am buying.

I've been eyeing up a PS4 lately, and I would finally play Last of Us on it. After that, I'm not sure what's worth getting solely on PS4. Any suggestions?

Sorry to disappoint you but RDR2 is coming next year.

I only bought Mass Effect : Andromeda this year. I still have a shitload of games I haven't played yet including DOOM.

Pretty much this. I still have a backlog of sealed games toget too. To busy playing all these free games I keep getting lol. Just 100% like 3 free games for there cheevos. Ben-Hur, NBA 2K17 The Prelude, A King's Tale: FFXV. Been grinding the hell out of Magic Duels Origins and Forza Horizon 3 too. 1940/2000 cheevos there.

My most recent buy was PES2017 when it was on sale via PSN. Even though its not a game, I am buying 2 SNES classics and going to sell one. I will most likely buy the next COD mainly because its WW2 and not that SCI FI

Bought ME:A, RE7, Horizon:ZD, Nioh, The Surge and Diablo 3 Necromancer DLC.

Want: Yazuka 0 and Kiwami, Total Warhammer 2, and some others I can't remember.

50/50 on Destiny 2 because I know it'll be a lot of fun but it's less than 2 months from release and they still haven't shown much. Bungie is also the most one step forward, three steps back studio ever and I kind of hate giving them money.

I've been snatching up PS3 games from eBay lately, everything is super cheap for that system right now I'm finding sealed copies for around $20. Just picked up Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown and the 2 Rayman games for some side scrolling action.

If anyone has some ps3 hidden gem recommendations throw 'em this way.

I ended up trading in my xbox one today. they had a deal at eb games, you trade in your xbox one + controller and u get an xbox one slim, forza horizon 3, an extra controller and a 4k fate of the furious blu ray for $99.99 canadian. Seemed too good to pass up. The controller retails at 74.99 and the forza is 79.99 if its not on sale. those 2 alone are worth the 113$ after taxes. Now I got a free blu ray and a free xbox upgrade, a nice new slim console. Im selling Forza since I already own it and the extra controller.

If I can sell the extra controller for 60, the forza horizon 3 for 40 and the blu ray for 15 = $115 I basically just upgraded to a brand new better console for free

Got a ps4 this year or late as hell last year honestly can't recall. Came with Uncharted 4. I bought Dark Souls 3, and Bloodborne complete edition or whatever it is called. Saw people post Last of Us 2. Is that coming out this year? I loved the first one. MP had me hooked for a long time. Had it on my first ps4.

If you like Dark Souls there is Bloodborne and Nioh. I haven't tried Nioh but heard great things. Same team that does Ninja Gaiden I believe. Also Horizon Zero Dawn has gotten great reviews.

Have you guys gotten into Little Nightmares?

new DLC out, and it's awesome imo

kind've an Inside feel to it; very Scandinavian and stark

so creepy and awesome

Just started the new DLC now. That granny in the water.. Holy s**t, had cramp in my arse from tensing so much.

Assassins Creed Origins and Farcry 5. Got RE7 season pass just a waiting game for the Chris Redfield DLC

Add cod ww2 to the list. Always preferred battlefield and medal if honor over cod but must get ww2.

I still plan on getting Mass Effect Andromeda at some point soon..seeing as though it's always on sale for download.

Back