Which games have/are you buying this year?

I bought Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition a month or so ago. The mechanics are glitchy but it's really fun coop. I might buy Titanfall 2 and Quake Champions, no plans beyond that for the moment. My backlog of games is already long enough.

The only thing I am looking forward to this year is The fractured but whole

Agents of Mayhem, cause I need my dose of Saints Row.

The games I will be getting:

South park fractured but whole PS4
Marvel Capcom infinite PS4
Skyrim PSVR
Doom PSVR

Already bought Warhammer 2...

havent bought a single game yet this year

will buy destiny 2, madden 18 and southpark

Shadow Of War
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

I ended up buying little nightmares last night. Havent tried it yet but it has good reviews and looks like a real cool puzzle platformer

Despite the disaster the first time around I'm still probably more excited for the unrepentant abuse EA is going to serve up in a steaming shitbowl for me than anything else:

Open Beta coming on October 6th (October 4th for the suckers who pre-order...while like many I was already embittered to the practice across the industry for many years, EA made sure I will never again pre-order from them thanks to Andromeda).

Despite the disaster the first time around I'm still probably more excited for the unrepentant abuse EA is going to serve up in a steaming shitbowl for me than anything else:

Open Beta coming on October 6th (October 4th for the suckers who pre-order...while like many I was already embittered to the practice across the industry for many years, EA made sure I will never again pre-order from them thanks to Andromeda).

Damn, I'm surprised no franchise fans have geeked out at the fact they're bringing back the old maps like the Naboo one shown in the trailer.

Figured I wouldn't be the only fanboy tumescent over that.

Assuming youve played now, how is it?

Its fun. Im satisfied. I enjoy puzzle platformers. I also own Limbo and unmechanical extended.

Once Inside goes on sale ill pick that up as well.

I play ps4.

This year I bought tekken 7 and injustice 2. Liking those games - not planning in getting any more any time soon.

If the crash bandicoot remake drops to like 20 bucks I might get it I guess

The games I will be getting:

South park fractured but whole PS4
Marvel Capcom infinite PS4
Skyrim PSVR
Doom PSVR
I can't wait for Doom VFR. It's going to be awesome.

I bought:

Odin Sphere Left(whatever can't spell it)
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Final Fantasy XV

Looking forward to:

MVSC Infinite
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Might buy:

Tekken 7

Its fun. Im satisfied. I enjoy puzzle platformers. I also own Limbo and unmechanical extended.

Once Inside goes on sale ill pick that up as well.
Nice, I might have to check it out.

Definitely looks cool

Ni no kuni 2

Maybe Mario. I lose interest in those games (games ive played 1000 times) lately though so I might skip it.

I will probably buy Persona 5 at some point.

Last edited:
Back