Which fighters have the most heart of all time?

8B9Enge6ftsNlLYXR6zddaN1RAYDBGvRTx9UhM2bfNmEnoDGapxSi3dzYLxVxatvc6czNWCw=s0-d

I believe you...

Penn's CORNER asked him several times if he wanted to keep fighting. Penn refused to answer them, so they threw in the towel. Penn quit, he just didn't want to say it. Saying nothing when asked if you want to keep fighting is quitting

Did you even read what i said?

Penn's CORNER asked him several times if he wanted to keep fighting. Penn refused to answer them, so they threw in the towel. Penn quit, he just didn't want to say it. Saying nothing when asked if you want to keep fighting is quitting

Did you even read what i said?
That's not what it means and no he didn't. You act like he wouldn't have went back out there if Parillo didn't stop it.

Fred Ettish. poor guy was a punching bag, but he didn't want to quit

That's not what it means and no he didn't. You act like he wouldn't have went back out there if Parillo didn't stop it.

LOL he wouldn't have gone out there. Are you serious? Penn was 100% finished mentally. If he wanted to keep fighting it would have gone like this in his corner...

Corner "BJ, do you want this"

Penn "yes"

And then he would have went out for the 5th. But instead it went like this...

Corner: "BJ do you want this"

Penn: (stares down and says nothing)

Doctor: "BJ do you know where you are

Penn: (nods head yes)

Corner: "Do you want this BJ" (grabs Penns shoulder and tries to look at him) "do you want this fight? Do you"

Penn: (pulls away refusing to answer)

Corner: "you want this" (again)

Penn: (puts head down still refusing to answer)

Then his brother called off the fight. That IS quitting, but not wanting to say the words

Diego Sanchez and the Diaz brothers

Surprised more people haven’t mentioned Diaz bros. Been fighting for years and you can’t find a single bout of them mentally giving up despite some serious punishment being given. Impossible to mentally break them.
Was there any time when the Diaz brothers weren't hated/discredited by the majority here? Even their fans were thoroughly bashed for no reason. Of course you won't see either Diaz being mentioned (especially Nick though).

#1Joe Lauzon
2 Joe Lauzon
3 Joe Lauzon

Bisping for me

Comes back from adversity in the Dan Hendo fight
Recovers from Silva's knee and wins the fight
Refuses to tap to GSP and lets him put him out

Dom Cruz

Takes a lot of heart to come back from all those major injuries and make it back to the top of the mountain.
Different type of heart maybe, but still.

Back