Which fighters have the most heart of all time?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Who are the toughest bastards to ever set foot in the ring/cage?

I’m not talking best chins, I’m talking which fighters do you watch and think “That guy wont quit”
Because not every fighters have that
Some will just lie down and get pounded out, some will roll and give their neck

Who are the dudes who just fight on

When I think of heart a few guys come to mind immediately

Sakuraba

Frankie Edgar

Matt Brown

Slightly Larger Nog

Decision Dan

Who you got

Rumble Johnson
Conor McGregor
Alistair Overeem

tenor.gif

Tony Ferguson should be named here too. He always goes awkward, forward and never gives up.

BrilliantBraveBluebreastedkookaburra-small.gif

Last edited:
Rampage, you had to hit that guy with a steel baseball bat to put him out. It was ridiculous how he took those onslaughts from Wand and Rua before finally succumbing. To this day the only guy to put him out was PRIME ROIDED WAND.

AnotherElderlyApe-size_restricted.gif

Tony Ferguson should be named here too. He always goes awkward, forward and never gives up.
He is easily the most successful fighter with the worst defense in the modern era

His game plan is usually just to run straight at his opponent and take shots until they get tired punching him and he can overwhelm them

And I love it

Yuki Nakai
Dan Henderson
Frankie Edgar
Matt Brown
Michael Bisping

Rampage, you had to hit that guy with a steel baseball bat to put him out. It was ridiculous how he took those onslaughts from Wand and Rua before finally succumbing.
Rampage is a good one.
Those Wand beatings were crazy, but he never quit
Against Shogun either

You got the sense that he was fighting to stay standing, a lot of guys would have just fallen and taken the ass whoopin

Member that right that Wand caught Rampage with on the counter before he kneed him to Bolivian? A lesser man would have called it quits right there

Rampage is a good one.
Those Wand beatings were crazy, but he never quit
Against Shogun either

You got the sense that he was fighting to stay standing, a lot of guys would have just fallen and taken the ass whoopin

Member that right that Wand caught Rampage with on the counter before he kneed him to Bolivian? A lesser man would have called it quits right there
TBH he's prob the toughest mofo ever, he's fought almost 60 fights and only one man was able to KO him, who arguably was the most ruthless force in the history of the sport. I can't think of anyone tougher than Page besides maybe Saku.

I’m not talking best chins, I’m talking which fighters do you watch and think “That guy wont quit”

Sakuraba

Frankie Edgar

Matt Brown

Slightly Larger Nog

Decision Dan

Who you got
Frankie Edgar & Urijah Faber.

People forget Faber fought Mike Brown with 2 broken hands and ate all of those Aldo leg kicks.

Last edited:

Sakuraba

Frankie Edgar

Matt Brown

Slightly Larger Nog

Decision Dan

Who you got
The first name that came to my mind was Junior... How come he is not in the list?
After Cain, anyone that don't agree is (IMHO) blind...

add Spider Silva as well. His win over Sonnen (first fight) is proof of that!

Back