Which fighters have the best interviews/interactions with the media?

digitalman45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I watch all the media and interviews I can find leading up to fight week, but so often you hear the same stuff over and over. Who was the best interviews and interaction with media members? I think the all-time goat of interviews is Chael because of his understanding of the business. It's always fun to hear his insight even if it isn't always the full truth :p

This week has some good fighters for interviews: Eddie Alvarez always has some interesting and unique stuff to say and is very introspective. Dustin Poirier gives a lot of run of the mill answers to media questions, but he's always super fired up and I love that. Joanna Champion love her or hate her is also an interesting interview just because of the charm her accent gives her. She does say a lot of the same things over and over almost like she uses interviews to motivate herself. Just some observations of mine, feel free to share.

Chael and bisping were always good with this.

Pre-Diaz Conor and it ain't even close

Before 196, it seemed like he actually enjoyed doing media

Didn't that bud light with Lesnar thing make the one beer stock jump like 3 percent. Lol

Chael and bisping were always good with this.
I forgot Bisping, he's absolutely great. It's the mix of talking the sport/business, a little personal stuff, and hyping the forthcoming fight that the best interviewers nail.

I like Nick Diaz' interactions with the media even though he doesn't like doing media obligations haha. He's actually very introspective and has a unique perspective on things. He doesn't always articulate his thoughts well but once you've watched enough of his interviews you get a better understanding of what he's trying to say.

I love Moose's newfangled realness/candor.

GOAT Mic skills and its not even close.
Yoel-Romero-and-Ray.jpg

Back