Which fighter would you most like to watch eat a Pot Noodle?

Mackenzie Dern

Mackenzie-Dern-pelada.jpg

but from her other mouth

aww-yea.gif

steptoe20smilesh7.gif
She doesn't need to eat anymore.

sherdog will never have its shortage of sponges that live on their parents wifi.. HOLY FAKK

Mackenzie Dern

Mackenzie-Dern-pelada.jpg

Did you see this in the cage the other night? All I could think of was Bill Cosby in them Jello commercials back in the day..."watch it wiggle, see it jiggle..."

She be a soft thick girl. Here are some bonafide, hot athletes...however I do realize "to each his own"

images

78053671f3937bd5c3288d2bfb0b738c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

4917234800c4feaabd78c2bda34350de.jpg

a898b9caf271dd417360c6c2e1b1c08e.jpg

Did you see this in the cage the other night? All I could think of was Bill Cosby in them Jello commercials back in the day..."watch it wiggle, see it jiggle..."

She be a soft thick girl. Here are some bonafide, hot athletes...however I do realize "to each his own"

images

78053671f3937bd5c3288d2bfb0b738c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

4917234800c4feaabd78c2bda34350de.jpg

a898b9caf271dd417360c6c2e1b1c08e.jpg

Da hell is wrong with you?

Names?

Get the brick ramens, throw away the seasoning pack, boil the brick til its just starting to separate, then saute it with kikoman soy sauce and butter

<{jackyeah}>

This sounds delicious, I'm gonna break into my parents place and steal the ingredients this wkd

Get the brick ramens, throw away the seasoning pack, boil the brick til its just starting to separate, then saute it with kikoman soy sauce and butter

<{jackyeah}>

The classic high school "cultured" stoner method.

First the gorilla vs LWs thread and now this. What is going on today?

Ooh yknow what id love to see sage and tyron share eat pot noodles together while joe rogan tells them about his kind-of keto diet where he still eats sugary shit that he sells on his website

Da hell is wrong with you?

Names?

Sorry...

Leryn Franco - Javelin (much better photos with see thru modeling shit but afraid to post)
Antonija Misura - Croatian Basketball
Allison Stokke - U. Cal Pole Vault
Darya Klishina - Russian Long Jump

And why not throw in Paige Spiranac - LPGA
1080full-paige-spiranac.jpg

I9aIDYr.jpg

Sorry...

Leryn Franco - Javelin (much better photos with see thru modeling shit but afraid to post)
Antonija Misura - Croatian Basketball
Allison Stokke - U. Cal Pole Vault
Darya Klishina - Russian Long Jump

And why not throw in Paige Spiranac - LPGA
1080full-paige-spiranac.jpg

I9aIDYr.jpg
Damn Allison Stokke bringing me back to 05

there's something i'm missing here. what would be the enjoyment of watching someone eat whatever this is?

Back