Which fighter wou you hire as your bodyguard?

bethe to the ref: "call it"

Animationdffffad20f.gif

I'd hire Fedor just to remind him of his submission game.

If I actually had serious money and serious things to fear, then Paulo Thiago, Kennedy, or some other guy with serious experience with guns and tactics.... You know, what actual bodyguarding is about.

If just someone to shove intruders away from me, I would save money and just go for Zulu or some other gigantic motherfucker.

I think you would be spending your money wisely if you had to choose a fighter. I wouldn't want a punch drunk juice monkey deciding the best strategy to insure my safety. Thiago or Kennedy are the correct line of thinking no question.

Brock Lesnar. He doesn't have to be the most effective fighter; more important to look intimidating.

Meisha Tate or Gina Carano. If I had enough cash both. I would be safe and sound as I would never leave my bedroom but they would never leave my side.

If I actually had serious money and serious things to fear, then Paulo Thiago, Kennedy, or some other guy with serious experience with guns and tactics.... You know, what actual bodyguarding is about.

If just someone to shove intruders away from me, I would save money and just go for Zulu or some other gigantic motherfucker.

I think you would be spending your money wisely if you had to choose a fighter. I wouldn't want a punch drunk juice monkey deciding the best strategy to insure my safety. Thiago or Kennedy are the correct line of thinking no question.

Its about driving skills, weapons handling, and tactical knowledge to avoid dangerous situations. Actual fighting skills comes after all those. Now for Justin Bieber type crowd control, Black Beast would be a good fit.

Demetrious.

Anyone who comes at me, I want them to know even my midgets can kick their ass.

Gsp, cuz i get cold sometime

Always good to have a blanket around #purple.pillow.second.place

Had to be, imagine them all hitting their period at the same time.
I think when the period hits they all have to sit alone on a pillow in their own tent.

It's the prior week that's likely to be agitated.

Wood watch.

Back