Which fighter will be the first to lose their "0"

I honestly thinks its AJ, Wilder is going knock him the fuck out. His babysitter Hearn has been talking in circles for almost a year now making excuses. On the flip side i dont see anyone in the near future beating Spence or Crawford which is why this fight must be made. If Mikey Garcia fights Lomachenko he might lose it but Loma has been getting chin checked so 50/50 imho.

Wilder has a contract for the fight as far as I’m aware? Does that mean wilders ducking?
I think the fight is also far more likely to happen than spence vs Crawford or mike vs Loma

Well, since it's happening next month, Gassiev, though I don't feel comfortable saying that at all.

Let’s hope we don’t get a partisan decision as I think it will go to points either way. This should be a great fight but I wonder how level the playing field is going to be in Russia

Ortiz was out of shape? What a crock of shit.

Hes no ATG, but yes its a very good win. Just silly to say otherwise or try to discredit it.
Lol, an average win against a very average opponent who was both old and out of shape...
Just silly to say otherwise or try to credit it.

Lol, an average win against a very average opponent who was both old and out of shape...
Just silly to say otherwise or try to credit it.
Name better wins in the division that arent named Joshua.

Name better wins in the division that arent named Joshua.
Lol, guess you didn't understand my message....
Joshua has beaten Parker and Wlad which are both better opponents, the latter by far then there's Whyte who's arguably better too... Especially given his age and fitness.

That's just in people who Joshua has fought by the way, in the division there is also Povetkin, Bellew, Haye and Fury.

I don't think you realise how bad Ortiz is but then, you're clearly a big fan of Wilder so whatever makes him come across better is a bonus eh...
Let's just hope he puts an acknowledgement note on the bottom of his boots for you ;)

Joshua has beaten Parker and Wlad which are both better opponents, the latter by far then there's Whyte who's arguably better too... Especially given his age and fitness.

That's just in people who Joshua has fought by the way, in the division there is also Povetkin, Bellew, Haye and Fury.

I don't think you realise how bad Ortiz is but then, you're clearly a big fan of Wilder so whatever makes him come across better is a bonus eh...
Let's just hope he puts an acknowledgement note on the bottom of his boots for you ;)
Ill save the time and just not read your posts from now on. Thanks for clearing that up.

Emojis are for teenage girls btw.

GGG might lose his 0 soon. Leaning towards Clenelo in the rematch. Im taking AJ over Wilder.

Yeah, this is not the general view of Joshua fans BTW

Ortiz was a very good win, and Wilder looked tough, which is the first time we have seen that in him, and he came back from adversity, which we also havent seen before, which is why people have changed thier tune on him.

Parker and Whyte are NOT better wins than Ortiz, no matter what sort of spin you try and put on it.

Wilder still looks raw, and his fans will admit that, i dont think he is ever going to look like a textbook fighter and will always have sloppy technique, he's too old to change now, but that doesnt mean he is a bad fighter, his win over Ortiz made a lot of people sit up a realise he is a threat.

I honestly thinks its AJ, Wilder is going knock him the fuck out. His babysitter Hearn has been talking in circles for almost a year now making excuses. On the flip side i dont see anyone in the near future beating Spence or Crawford which is why this fight must be made. If Mikey Garcia fights Lomachenko he might lose it but Loma has been getting chin checked so 50/50 imho.
This is tough. The old adage is the boxer beats the puncher so I'll go with Wilder. Hopefully Mikey vs Loma is made. It would set the bar for PFP. I don't see Crawford vs Spence being made anytime soon.

This is tough. The old adage is the boxer beats the puncher so I'll go with Wilder. Hopefully Mikey vs Loma is made. It would set the bar for PFP. I don't see Crawford vs Spence being made anytime soon.

The boxer beats the puncher ...... then you pick Wilder. Surely Joshua is the boxer and Wilder is the puncher?

Yeah, this is not the general view of Joshua fans BTW

Ortiz was a very good win, and Wilder looked tough, which is the first time we have seen that in him, and he came back from adversity, which we also havent seen before, which is why people have changed thier tune on him.

Parker and Whyte are NOT better wins than Ortiz, no matter what sort of spin you try and put on it.

Wilder still looks raw, and his fans will admit that, i dont think he is ever going to look like a textbook fighter and will always have sloppy technique, he's too old to change now, but that doesnt mean he is a bad fighter, his win over Ortiz made a lot of people sit up a realise he is a threat.
tenor.gif

Well, since it's happening next month, Gassiev, though I don't feel comfortable saying that at all.
Please, Gassiev. Win this fight.. it will really be a perfect moment in Moscow. I am a little scared for it, Usyk can work him over 12, but Gassiev is probably the best pro boxer that Usyk will have faced, and probably the biggest puncher out of all of them. .. it is tough to call who will win... I think Gassiev can beat him, but has a better chance in 1-2 years.

Go Gassiev!

Ill save the time and just not read your posts from now on. Thanks for clearing that up.

Emojis are for teenage girls btw.
♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

Wilder is finding Joshua's chin at some point. Whether Joshua recovers from it will decide the fight. No one will ever hit Joshua as hard as Wilder will with some crazy unexpected punch that isn't even thrown with good technique. Unorthodox and sloppy with real power and fighter mindset is DANGEROUS. Maidana. Hurd. Mayorga.

Back