Which fighter popping for PEDs would cripple UFC at this point?

no fighter bigger then UFC not even conor mcdavid

Bisping, DC, Hunt
That would be absolutely hysterical.

Last edited:
Anderson Silva tested positive.

The guy the UFC pushed as their #1 P4P fighter for years.

The train keeps rolling.

If Jones can't do it, then I'd say Conor. Even though the UFC has made it clear they technically aren't relying on any specific fighter to stay afloat, but Conor popping hot would be a big hit.

This guy popping would be quite embarassing..
Dana-White.jpg
Popping for epilation maybe

Definitely McGregor and GSP as they are the biggest stars.

If MM, Bisping or DC, top fighters that are seen as the epitome of 'clean', popped it would hurt the brand.

MM - nobody gives a flying fuck except Benavidez

Cody - "that fucking necktat, we all knew he was a cheat roid dog"

Max - wtf? Maax? That Max? Neah! Seriously, Max?

Conor - dana crying continuously

Woodley - USADA IS RACIIIIIIIIIIIIST!

Bisping - Looooooooooooooooool!

DC - Triple loooooooooooooooooooooo!

Stipe - "these fucking croatians, same like Cro Cop"

Joanna - "Nooooooooooooooo"

Amanda - "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Valentina for the win"

Cyborg -

K9Y98.gif
well_done_sir.gif

Nate Diaz because then Conor won't have a future opponent and he will stay away and maybe try to box again or have another baby.

Its Conor and its not even close, Losing Conor would be more devastating than losing every other fighter on the roster combined.

St-Pierre. All major UFC Goats tarnished forever looool.

Conor isn't even in the UFC anymore. And don't go putting his name with no steroids.

After Jon Jones popped I started to think, man could it get any worse?

The first name I thought of was Conor McGregor. Can you imagine if Conor got caught juicing? It would be awful because he is the #1 guy to casuals. But I don't know if it would be the worst because he probably only has 1 or 2 fights tops left in the UFC. I honestly don't think he will ever defend a title to anyone who isn't Nate Diaz.

The other 2 names I think would be Cormier and Stipe Miocic.

Cormier is considered the "morale" of the UFC, and if he popped it would just make everyone look shit.

Stipe would be the worst. Your LHW champ just popped, and now your HW champ? I seriously think Stipe popping for PEDs would by far hurt the UFC the most.

I wouldn't doubt if Dana White went up to Stipe after Jones popped and personally asked him to never get caught.
Gsp

TJ Dillashaw because he is one of the bigger names at BW right now. More known than Cody.

no fighter bigger then UFC not even conor mcdavid
I don't believe that. Everyone knows who Conor is now. They also did something they've never done before because of him. He's definitely not a normal fighter and he's at least as known as the UFC. That bieng said if he pops it will hurt the company not just from a money making point of view but it will look really bad to the rest of the world that their star is a cheater, but the UFC will recover from it though

Back