Which fighter popping for PEDs would cripple UFC at this point?

You are fucking retarded if you don't think Conor popping would majorly hurt the UFC.

Like TS said, Conor, Stipe and Cormier would be pretty big, but I don't think any fighter popping for steroids would cripple the UFC. That being said, Conor would probably have the largest financial impact due to his admiration by casuals and the Irish. The funniest would be "Mighty Mouse," though. Fuck that guy.

This guy popping would be quite embarassing..
Dana-White.jpg

If GSP or Bisping popped I would be really hurt.

Sage, Paige, CM Punk and Joanna Champion!!!

CoinMac is the only correct answer, then again a suspension would only mean him being out slightly longer than most project... not like he'll ever defend a title anyways.

Conor, obviously. He's the only true star they have right now.

Cormier and/or Bisping would be pretty bad for morale, though... Cormier because he's looked innocent throughout this entire thing with Jones, and Bisping because he's been in the UFC for so long without popping for anything and has also constantly accused (and mocked) others for using steroids. It would really be a case of, 'Who can we ever believe in now?"

Bisping popping the day of the fight with GSP, or Conor popping for a test that happened before the Mayweather bout. The latter would really make MMA look silly.

Well, the UFC will survive Jones so they will survive another.

That said, obviously Conor would be top of the list.

GSP would be next

Those are the main PPV draws that are left so from here we gotta go with UFC credibility

Stipe being the baddest man on the planet would be top of that list... followed by:

Cormier.

Mouse with his recordz would be a kick in the nuts.

JJ got a nice following & is building up some belts... so that would be a hard hit.

Other than that, I'd say we're not in any more trouble as far as "the company" goez.

The UFC is too big and too deeply embedded in the culture to get crippled by anyone popping for PEDs. They could even absorb Conor popping. Of course, it would hurt, but they wouldn't be on life-support at all.

Now something like fight fixing...that would be entirely different. I don't think the UFC could withstand the negative impact of that, like boxing did a couple of generations ago. It isn't *that* big and deep in the culture yet.

Taking away testing would "cripple" the UFC's reputation. Catching another fighter is good PR. Shows the public this sport is credible, safe and fair. You can't catch all the best fighters then as a company say well fuck that then we'll just get rid of it because it's working and the public won't notice.

Nobody knows who Stipe is. How would that cripple the UFC? The answer is the UFC is a lot bigger than any fighter including Conor. I'm triggered now.

Its not Stipe himself. Its losing the champ at 205 and 265 back to back.

I would have answered Conor but I feel like he already sort of has 1 foot out the door.

I'm answering it as in which hurts the company the worst not as in if Stipe pops that they would have to close shop.

Also Dana himself. It seems obvious to me that he is juicing but if he was ever actually arrested from some sort of BALCO operation I think it would be pretty damning.

Back