Which fighter popping for PEDs would cripple UFC at this point?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
After Jon Jones popped I started to think, man could it get any worse?

The first name I thought of was Conor McGregor. Can you imagine if Conor got caught juicing? It would be awful because he is the #1 guy to casuals. But I don't know if it would be the worst because he probably only has 1 or 2 fights tops left in the UFC. I honestly don't think he will ever defend a title to anyone who isn't Nate Diaz.

The other 2 names I think would be Cormier and Stipe Miocic.

Cormier is considered the "morale" of the UFC, and if he popped it would just make everyone look shit.

Stipe would be the worst. Your LHW champ just popped, and now your HW champ? I seriously think Stipe popping for PEDs would by far hurt the UFC the most.

I wouldn't doubt if Dana White went up to Stipe after Jones popped and personally asked him to never get caught.

images

Bec Rawlings would send shockwaves for sure

Gotta be Conor, or whoever is headling a big PPV at the time.

MM - nobody gives a flying fuck except Benavidez

Cody - "that fucking necktat, we all knew he was a cheat roid dog"

Max - wtf? Maax? That Max? Neah! Seriously, Max?

Conor - dana crying continuously

Woodley - USADA IS RACIIIIIIIIIIIIST!

Bisping - Looooooooooooooooool!

DC - Triple loooooooooooooooooooooo!

Stipe - "these fucking croatians, same like Cro Cop"

Joanna - "Nooooooooooooooo"

Amanda - "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Valentina for the win"

Cyborg -

K9Y98.gif

Might Mouse Johnson ,....

Oh wait, you said cripple the UFC , never mind Demetrius popping would only stop about 1,000 from watching UFC again.....

GSP getting popped in his return fight would be pretty huge.

The only huge draws are either retired or ducking MMA at this point and none of the champions sell very well at all. I don't think a single fighter popping would Elite XC them at this point.

Ronda or Conor popping would be hysterical, though.<Lmaoo>

Might Mouse Johnson ,....

Oh wait, you said cripple the UFC , never mind Demetrius popping would only stop about 1,000 from watching UFC again.....

2000 more would START watching

Back