Which fighter has displayed the most "heart"?

Edgar seems to be like the popular choice here.

Shogun for the hendo fight.

Dude had to have facial reconstructive surgery.

And he won the championship rounds.

last rd clear 10-8 btw, fight was a draw!

Fabio def needs some love in this thread too. Faber as well. Cro cop for walking into the nelson fight with a torn bicept.

Brock against carwin

UFC116-ShaneCarwinWink-300-sg.gif

Brock against carwin

In all honesty, he rarely gets credit for surviving that onslaught. It's always that, "Brock beat a tackling dummy" stuff. And while to a certain degree that may be true, he had to make it through one hell of a beating to get there.

Dude, Shogun tapped to strikes. No broken bones, just bruises, and he couldn't take it anymore.

So did K unta Kinte. Are you going to question K unta's heart?

[YT]1CpJpGF8lS8[/YT]

Last edited:
BigNog
Wanderlei
TK
Cigano
Edgar
....including many others

Fedor
Minotauro
Mauricio Shogun

LOL @ the guys who said Forrest Griffin. A glassjaw who gets floored by back stepping jabs and flops over and taps the mat from punches.

Give me a break. Forrest is an exciting fighter, but he isnt tough and never was. He folds under heat quick.

Edgar is an abvious pick,

but i too will go with Urijah, Luke thomas made a great point once about him, has there ever been anther fighter who has lost a belt, became the contender again, lost, then beat another guy to be the number one contender more times then urijah... i can't name anyone who's done it as many times as he has

Fedor
Minotauro
Mauricio Shogun

LOL @ the guys who said Forrest Griffin. A glassjaw who gets floored by back stepping jabs and flops over and taps the mat from punches.

Give me a break. Forrest is an exciting fighter, but he isnt tough and never was. He folds under heat quick.

Watch Forrest/Tito I, Forrest/Bonnar, Forrest/Shogun I, Forrest/Rampage.

This is about heart, not chin.

Dude, Shogun tapped to strikes. No broken bones, just bruises, and he couldn't take it anymore.

That & the fact he was pissing blood for a week.

FACT is, any fighter who tapped to strikes cannot be on any 'who has the most heart' list.

Fedor or Shogun. Kharitonov is also up there. When he lost to Alistair, he dislocated his shoulder in that fight while Alistair was kneeing the shit out of it and the dude still didn't tap. That is fuckin' nuts.

Big nog comes to mind, he doesn't even tap when you are breaking his arm.

Back