Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

Any fighter gifted enough to be a role model, or even be in the middle of good and bad, but somehow brings down people around them in any way shape or form.

That guy that has never pretended he was going to defend a title.
The only guy to never defend and still somehow hold a belt.

Conor McGregor
Artem Lobov
Cody Garbrandt
John Dodson
Amanda Nunes
Joanna Jeckoreyck
Luke Rockhold
Hector Lombard
Sage Northcutt
Elias Theodorou
Jimmi Manuwa
Jessica Eye
Paige Van Zant
Dominick Cruz

Probably more that I dislike, but can't remember off the top of my head. All these fighters are dislikable to me, wish for them to lose always

@Alanf7 You're a massive Conor fan right?

tenor.gif

Jon Jones - Bends the rules constantly regardless of having all the gifts in the world
Yoel -^^^
Conor - Loves winning titles, hates defending them
T-wood - Boring ass racebaiting crybaby

And Cyborg, entitled juicehead destroying smaller females

I don’t get that invested into fighters personally mainly because I only know how they act in front of cameras and not behind closed doors. Also because I am a fan of watching MMA fights, not following around fighters lifestyles like teenage girls following around celebrity gossip.

I don’t get mad if my favorite fighters lose, I don’t get mad if boring fighters win. Slight disappointment and then I just accept it and move on to looking forward to the next event.
Wow you’re so cool... btw you really have no choice, but to move on after a loss if you’re a Diaz fan...

that fatherless manlet with a chip on his shoulder who publicly bad mouthed van damme

amanda nunes

nu nu ga nu nu or whatever the fuck his name is

oh ! i forgot.. theres deff something off to johnny hendricks

and i truly dislike dana white

Chris Weidman.

I'd go to jail for that motherfucker.

romero, because he's the latest sherdog love child.
and platinum....obviously..

And that other brazilian juicehead monkey, Toquinho

Kevin Lee
Jones
Colby

All scumbags

Back