Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

I gotcha. At times I talk shit on a lot of fighters, but really have no reason to hate the guys. I DID hate McGregor for a while after that Aldo shit though lol

I feel ya bro. I stayed off Sherdog for months after that fight for the sake of my sanity

Ronda, called her weak ass out on twitter multiple times and she never responded. She didn't want these hands.

All brazilians except for Big Nog,JDS and Shogun.
Tim Kennedy makes the list too.
Frankie Edgar,i don't hate him or anythng but i just can't root for him.

Chael. For being a cheater, liar and convicted real estate felon. Okay, might have pled down to a misdemeanor on the last one.

Still, I kind of admire him becoming rich and relevant while having average talent. Plus I have sympathy for his daughter passing away shortly after being born.

Platinum Mike Fairy or whatever...

I think a lot of fans don't realize that these fighters' public personas aren't always an accurate representation of who they really are as a person. Sometimes, but not always. A lot of these guys are playing a part. Guys like Conor, Chael, Colby, etc. It's an act to try to sell themselves and their fights.
you mean to say they are fake. i agree completely

Colby i can’t stand that dude he’s so full of himself he thinks he’s this exciting fighter but I don’t think he is and he thinks he should fight for a title by beating 1 solid dude whose striking is subpar.

Lol? So you hate Americans who love America?

Euro-bigot.

I just like Americans who think for their self. Not those who go to other countries and kill, rape and destroy everything or those who support them.
Peace.

I like/dislike fighters based on their style and skills. Why do fans always have to go the soap opera way? These dudes are fighters, they probobly been through some shit that makes their personalitys a bit rough in the edges, so what?

Covington, Dillashaw and PVZ are my two least favorites on the roster today. Though, James Vick and all team Lyod Irvin fighters are honorable mentions. Tara LaRosa, Tim Kennedy, & Paul Daly are all older fighters I could do without, too.

I really disliked DC in the past, but I'd actually consider myself a fan now.

Back