Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

I don't know these athletes in daily life but I found Josh Koscheck's persona really offputting.

Well, kinda I guess. I don't dislike a specific fighter for any business decisions they make or for not fighting certain fighters. I blame the UFC for the shit show they've created. Or for badmouthing other fighters, that's not my business.

So the only reasons, are for basically intentionally hurting someone, outside the rules of the sport, beating women and race baiting.

I think your comment was reasonable, I was just having a laugh.

I think your comment was reasonable, I was just having a laugh.
I gotcha. At times I talk shit on a lot of fighters, but really have no reason to hate the guys. I DID hate McGregor for a while after that Aldo shit though lol

I think the d-bag guys are funny, their antics are hilarious

but for some reason I find Shevchenko really annoying and that little dance...just stop!!

IRISH JABRONI.

i was a huge jones fan but let USADA layeth the smacketh down unto him for being a juicer.

Quitters and scaredy cats. Like Stephen Thomson put in all that work to get two TS and wouldnt go for broke and fought scared. Dustin quitting vs Eddie. Connie running from top comp. Lee ducking vick quitting vs ferg stuff like that. On a personal level I dont know them enough to say.

3ECFF6DF-E2FC-4B01-90E1-329A46B4FBCD.jpeg

I am not and will never be a fan of Fabricio Werdouche.

Cyborg
Ronda
Koscheck
Jon Jones
Joanna
Matt Hughes
Roy Nelson
Might Mouse - not at the same level but his ducking DJ to fight a guy who had already missed weight twice was too much

Colby for sure I know he is just playing the game but fuck he is annoying and that haircut

Back