Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

I don’t get that invested into fighters personally mainly because I only know how they act in front of cameras and not behind closed doors. Also because I am a fan of watching MMA fights, not following around fighters lifestyles like teenage girls following around celebrity gossip.

I don’t get mad if my favorite fighters lose, I don’t get mad if boring fighters win. Slight disappointment and then I just accept it and move on to looking forward to the next event.
True, but we have seen a lot of Cody footage that was personal. The Vandamme shit for example. Just a little douche.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones.

Anderson the cocky fucker and a roiding cheat.
Jon the scumbag roiding cheat.

Both GOAT candidates, both steroid cheats.

Cristiane Justino
Tito Ortiz
Ronda Rousey

Conor. Perry. Rousey...wait...you said fighter, didn't you? The first and third names don't apply.

Quitters and scaredy cats. Like Stephen Thomson put in all that work to get two TS and wouldnt go for broke and fought scared. Dustin quitting vs Eddie. Connie running from top comp. Lee ducking vick quitting vs ferg stuff like that. On a personal level I dont know them enough to say.

True, but we have seen a lot of Cody footage that was personal. The Vandamme shit for example. Just a little douche.
True. I guess more so what I meant is even if I think a fighter is a douche outside of the cage, I won’t let that affect me enjoying their skills in the cage.

I think guys like Cody and Conor are annoying as hell and prima donnas, but I always get excited when the cage door closes behind them because their skills are amazing to watch.

I think Jones is a dirt bag, but I think he is the GOAT fighter and he will always be one of my favorite fighters, not people.

I only know a few UFC fighters, and they are all really cool.

If I had to choose one, it would be the following, for the following reasons:

1. Tyron Woodley. Only for the race baiting. I know racism still exists, but he his accusations are unsupported and aren't valid to me. I think race baiting further divides an already divided nation, and it needs to stop.

2. Travis Browne. Because he has a history of beating women.

3. Paul Harris. Because he's a crazy retard that intentionally hurts people.

Nick Diaz. Shitty attitude and annoying fans. His post fight conference after the Condit fight was one of the most cringe moments in mma history. He berated condit as a point fighter for half an hour (almost to the point of tears) and when the reporter asked him why he let go of the submission in the 5th, Diaz told the reporter he let go because he thought he was up on the scorecards........ (How can you legally be that stupid ????)

I don’t know any of them personally but Jon Jones appears to be a sociopath.

I only know a few UFC fighters, and they are all really cool.

If I had to choose one, it would be the following, for the following reasons:

1. Tyron Woodley. Only for the race baiting. I know racism still exists, but he his accusations are unsupported and aren't valid to me. I think race baiting further divides an already divided nation, and it needs to stop.

2. Travis Browne. Because he has a history of beating women.

3. Paul Harris. Because he's a crazy retard that intentionally hurts people.

So the things you dislike about fighters are a tendency to generate conflict, violence, and trying to hurt people? Lol.

Nick Diaz. Shitty attitude and annoying fans. His post fight conference after the Condit fight was one of the most cringe moments in mma history. He berated condit as a point fighter for half an hour (almost to the point of tears) and when the reporter asked him why he let go of the submission in the 5th, Diaz told the reporter he let go because he thought he was up on the scorecards........ (How can you legally be that stupid ????)

I like Diaz and his fans well enough, but this comment is scorching.

I really dont feel like i know somebody from watching interviews, its really just a glimpse and can be misleading, some people will come across like cool people but can be something else in their real life, there can also be people that come across bad or are just not that likeable but that doesnt mean that they are bad people, they could be but there is no proof one way or another. So i dont really dislike any fighter. I like when fighters are funny in the interviews but thats about it.

As a person. I mean there are lots of fighters who are boring but have a good personality.

For me there is only 1 fighter I truly hate: Cody Garbrandt. The guy is SUCH a douche. That's just insane.

Who do you dislike as a person?

tito ortiz...is a scum bag...can't stand him...mainly from what i've heard about him and his general attitude....

So the things you dislike about fighters are a tendency to generate conflict, violence, and trying to hurt people? Lol.
Well, kinda I guess. I don't dislike a specific fighter for any business decisions they make or for not fighting certain fighters. I blame the UFC for the shit show they've created. Or for badmouthing other fighters, that's not my business.

So the only reasons, are for basically intentionally hurting someone, outside the rules of the sport, beating women and race baiting.

What kind? I can't really see any similarity between Cerrone and Kennedy. As people and as fighters they are extremely different.

My bet would be he/she is liberal european who dislikes US`s conservative culture and patriotism (cowboy and a soldier).

Back