Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As a person. I mean there are lots of fighters who are boring but have a good personality.

For me there is only 1 fighter I truly hate: Cody Garbrandt. The guy is SUCH a douche. That's just insane.

Who do you dislike as a person?

tenor.gif

As a person. I mean there are lots of fighters who are boring but have a good personality.

For me there is only 1 fighter I truly hate: Cody Garbrandt. The guy is SUCH a douche. That's just insane.

I gotta think about it. But why do you think he's a douche?

That WW that pokes fighters in the eyes blatantly. Ponzihoe or whatever

I don’t get that invested into fighters personally mainly because I only know how they act in front of cameras and not behind closed doors. Also because I am a fan of watching MMA fights, not following around fighters lifestyles like teenage girls following around celebrity gossip.

I don’t get mad if my favorite fighters lose, I don’t get mad if boring fighters win. Slight disappointment and then I just accept it and move on to looking forward to the next event.

You hate him because he's better than you.

The way Cody helped that kid emotionally while going through chemo sold me.

Pull your head out of your dick hole.

Ronda/Edmond. There is something vile and nasty which greatly reminds you of the trashiest human beings you run in to in your own personal life. I know I am not the only person who has echoed these sentiment.

While its hard to truly hate guys like Conor, JJ, Koscheck, Baroni type personalities because there is an act of showmanship behind it.

But Ronda/Edmond hits deep in the hate department...

Ronda/Edmond. There is something vile and nasty which greatly reminds you of the trashiest human beings you run in to in your own personal life. I know I am not the only person who has echoed these sentiment.

While its hard to truly hate guys like Conor, JJ, Koscheck, Baroni type personalities because there is an act of showmanship behind it.

But Ronda/Edmond hits deep in the hate department...
Holy crap, dude. Go see the sun outside.

I think a lot of fans don't realize that these fighters' public personas aren't always an accurate representation of who they really are as a person. Sometimes, but not always. A lot of these guys are playing a part. Guys like Conor, Chael, Colby, etc. It's an act to try to sell themselves and their fights.

Back