Which fighter do you think is the most misunderstood by fans/media?

THe GOAT missunderstood is Yoel Romero with "Don't forget Jesus" becoming "No for gay Jesus" <Eek2.0>

Khabib. I've heard that he loves to party with alcohol and women, and smashes his father sometimes.

I always thought that Fedor was hyped up by some commentators as being a huge knockout power puncher, when he was more of a speed and accuracy-based guy, who got KO's because of his fantastic anticipation and placement.

While he genrally clubbed ppl to death like a bear,similar to mark hunt at times,in his one hit quitters He hurled his entire body into the punch like a javelin,getting maximun possible power into the punch. You hit a guy like that how can they not die?

You have to explosive to be able to do that though. Not all accuracy and speed,but explosive force too.

Early Fedor was more of a flurry based striker. While his accuracy wasn't crap. It wasn't on the level of guys like Conor or Anderson Silva.

Early Fedor was more of a flurry based striker. While his accuracy wasn't crap. It wasn't on the level of guys like Conor or Andersons Silva.
It's his early entries that were sloppy,he was usually better at landing the Ko once he had settled down into the fight. He def knew how to find guys right on the chin when it counted. When he fought nog the 3rd time. Everytime nog put his hands down,Fedor's lazer jab went exactly where its supposed to. For a HW we didnt really see stuff like this too often. Also his jab was so powerful he dropped people with it on multiple occasions.

wanderlei cant understand a word he says

Colby Covington - people actually believe that fake BS he comes out with.

Khabib. I've heard that he loves to party with alcohol and women, and smashes his father sometimes.

giphy.gif

So, misunderstood cuz "he/she is really a decent guy/girl" or misunderstood in terms of their fighting style/skills?

The anwer to both of these is Yoel Romero.

nick diaz
Dc too. If people understood what kinda work that guy has put in over his lifespan and what kinda leader he is hed have a lot more fans

While he genrally clubbed ppl to death like a bear,similar to mark hunt at times,in his one hit quitters He hurled his entire body into the punch like a javelin,getting maximun possible power into the punch. You hit a guy like that how can they not die?

You have to explosive to be able to do that though. Not all accuracy and speed,but explosive force too.
I've never been hit by him (and wouldn't want to be) so I can't say it for a fact. I just noticed that he didn't have any one-hit KO's for the entire first 10 years and 30 fights in his career. Even the early fight against Takada (which is listed as a KO) was him landing several perfectly-placed punches and Takada just voluntarily going down like "thx, bye" and the ref stopping it.

Tyron easily.

I honestly think hes a really really good, down to earth guy that tries to be a decent human being instead of a just bleed avatar and it doesnt work

I think Vitor is the most misunderstood.

So many of you failed to understand how badly he needed more testosterone.

Phil Davis

Some call him just a prize fighter, but thatst because is such a good guy, the dude spread drug awareness and was concerned for his opponent at the time, Rashad.
Phil knew, and the Chapelle Show reference he used summed it up perfectly: "Cocaine is a helluva drug."

Back