Which fight would you show a friend and tell him "this is the best fight you´ll ever see" ?

can I first show them a window to both fighters true personality?

if so, Rousey vs Holm

If i had to show a friend one fight to make them a fan it would be Robbie vs Rory 2. If that fight doesnt make them an instant fan, then they are not the type of MMA fan i would want to be friends with.

Griffin Bonner, it’s litterly THE fight that saved the ufc and brought the casuals over

Not the best fight by any means but it’s a great get started fight.

The correct answer here is Robbie Lawler vs Rory 2

It needs no extra context too enjoy, and it is so perfectly MMA on so many levels. Starts off a clean technical striking bout and descends into a seesaw bloody eldest characterized by chaos and heart.

Jones/Gus is probably a better pure fight, but the stakes and Jones dominance have to be understood to really get it - Shogun:Hendo is a war but I think that gets bonus points because it's too of the most beloved fighters who were both kind of slumping putting on vintage performances

Shogun vs Nogueira in Pride is without a doubt one of the top 5 greatest fights of all time in my humble opinion.

ninja rua vs. mario sperry

the greatest mma fight of all-time, in my opinion.

Corrales vs Castillo is the best fight I've ever seen though. Holy hell, RIP Corrales

For me this is the greatest fight of all time and between two of the greatest legends of all time. Shogun was 29, and Hendo went to war with him at the age of 41 - unbelievable!!!!!! The fight should´ve been a draw, but it doesn´t matter, for me this was the GOAT fight.

Enjoy

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I go with the Wand and Rampage fights

Or show them BJ Penn vs Caol Uno 1 and then show them the rematch that went to a draw to show them in MMA besting a fighter that night does not make them a better fighter but just better that night

Machida vs Shogun
Machida vs Randy
Machida vs Evans
Machida vs Thiago Silva
:D

Juiced Machida vs Weidman for the title was actually a very good and technical fight. And you didn't name it.

Juiced Machida vs Weidman for the title was actually a very good and technical fight. And you didn't name it.
It was a good fight but Machida never juiced. 7-Keto-Dhea is as potent as green tea.

Shogun - Lil Nog in Pride
Rory - Lawler 2 in UFC

i thought that fight sucked. they both gassed by round 3. it was terrible.

also, iirc shogun won. hendo did literally nothing in round 5. if there was cause for a 10-1 round with no real damage, that was it.

Thank you. Just...thank you.

Back