Which event would you choose to attend?

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
Any historical event for a pair of ringside tickets. . . .my choice would be Ali vs Frazier, Mrach 1971

any fights tyson was in his prime.. would have loveddd to see him fight in person even if it was for only a few minutes lol.

Molineaux vs Cribb

More historic and more different than any modern day fight could be and, of course, no video footage.

SRR vs Kid Gavilan I and/or II
Me too there are so many classics that were never filmed. I want to by the hype and be one of those old times guys chomping on a cigar watching some future legends beat the tar out of each other.

The Brawl in Montreal.

Me too there are so many classics that were never filmed. I want to by the hype and be one of those old times guys chomping on a cigar watching some future legends beat the tar out of each other.

This fight is so interesting because the audience loudly protested the decision in favor of SRR; I mean the local audience (not the judges or ringside press) saw Gavilan as the winner... In the rematch, the smaller and lighter Gavilan dominated (outboxed) the legend for the first 7 rounds. SRR took contol of the fight subsequently, and he finally KOed the Cuban Hawk. Some people say SRR reconigzed Gavilan as the best boxer he ever fought, but I haven’t confimed that.

The second fight is reminescent of the bout between Pernell and Hurtado.

Back