Which division has the best 'Top Three'?

I didnt say any of those things. You said lw has a better top three than hw. If you meant what you said that means you think the top three lws would beat the top 3 hws in fights. Obviously thats not true. Why is it so difficult for you to realize your wrong. Im guessing stubborn idiocy.
You can't call someone an idiot if you can't even use a 2nd grade level word like you're in the correct context.

You don't understand what relative to their weight class means because the word relative has too many letters for you.

Why are people counting Conor? He's 1-0 at Lightweight.

155 or 135. I voted 135 just because of how well rounded and highly skilled all of them are.

The top at LW kind of lack that well roundedness. To pick apart any of the top 3 at bantamweight you have to take it tiny opening at a time.

Khabib, Conor and Tony while the more powerful trio, and overall bigger in both size and popularity, have glaring holes.

You can't call someone an idiot if you can't even use a 2nd grade level word like you're in the correct context.

You don't understand what relative to their weight class means because the word relative has too many letters for you.

I understand what relative to their weightclass means. You dont seem to understand that relative to their weightclass wasnt stated in the original question. I dont care what the ts meant or thought he implied. It wasnt stated. Everyone answering the question relative to their weightclass is wrong and does not follow the rules of the english language. Most people are wrong. And dont give me the old youre insult, so typical.

A few years ago LHW would have won by a landslide with Jones, DC and Rumble. Can't believe they're all gone now :(

(Best top5 would had to go to MW a few years ago, with Rockhold, Romero, Jacare, Weidman, Silva)

Will have to go with LW.
If this had been right after TJ vs Cruz I bet BW would get way more votes, but it hasn't been top of mind recently.

Back