Which division has the best 'Top Three'?

LW is overrated, their top3 has like 3-4 fights in last 3 years. I'm gonna go with the more active one, Bantamweight

Heavyweight easily. People need to forget that childish P4P shit. The heavyweights would crush all the guys from the lower weights, they're just much more dangerous and effective fighters. So dangerous and effective that the inferior men need weaker (handicap) divisions to protect themselves from the real kings of fighting.
The thread topic isn't about who would win between a HW and a LW.

It also isn't about who do you think would win if we made Cruz a HW and let him keep all his speed, etc while gaining 100 lbs..... Do you understand what the thread topic is asking?

Then tell me what makes you consider LW superior to HW?
Because it's 3 fighters at the top of their game that are all killers. Overeem is way way past his prime now and Ngannou just showed a gigantic hole in his game that was exploited.

Because it's 3 fighters at the top of their game that are all killers. Overeem is way way past his prime now and Ngannou just showed a gigantic hole in his game that was exploited.

But Miocic, Ngannou and Overeem are still better fighters. To say anything else is pure guessing and fantasy. The only hard evidence would be a fight between them and we know who the winners would be.

But Miocic, Ngannou and Overeem are still better fighters. To say anything else is pure guessing and fantasy. The only hard evidence would be a fight between them and we know who the winners would be.
Let me know when BJJ fighters are almost ko'ing ferg, khabib or Conor.

Overeem is completely shot and it shows how shit the HW division is that 180 year old Overeem is still at the top.

Again, the thread topic is not asking who would win between a LW and HW.

Which division do you guys think has the best 'Top Three' in MMA.

Hey bitchtits, you said in MMA not UFC.
So fighters like Moose belong as well as Rory and possibly Lima.
The answer is Whittaker, Moose, Romero.

Man if Jones was active It would. Be LHW easy

Jones
DC
Gus

Scary there's a possibility they could all hang with the HWs

Where is the love for MW and WW?

Whittaker
Romero
Rockhold/Jacare/Weidman

Woodley
Wonderboy
RDA

Personally though id say LW

155 is absolutely ridiculous.

Lee
Khabib
Conor
Tony
Gaetjhe
Poirier
Alvarez
Diaz
Barboza

Jesus

So basically you're stupid.... Got it.

Tell me more about the geriatric HW division being better because lbs...... Lol get out.

Good job ignore my point. So youre saying khabib would beat stipe in a fight? If a lw cant beat a hw in a fight then the lw isnt a better fighter. English please.

Good job ignore my point. So youre saying khabib would beat stipe in a fight? If a lw cant beat a hw in a fight then the lw isnt a better fighter. English please.
You don't get the premise of the thread. It's sad, to be honest.

English must not be your first language.

Most people dont say what they mean. Accuracy is dismissed by yourself and most people. You literally think khabib is a better fighter than stipe when we both know stipe could kill him with his bare hands in a minute or two and theres nothing an unarmed khabib could do about it.

Bw by far
Cruz,no love and tj >>>>> Khabib,tony and lee

Gotta go with BW and MW as second.

You don't get the premise of the thread. It's sad, to be honest.

English must not be your first language.

Most people dont say what they mean. Accuracy is dismissed by yourself and most people. You say khabib is a better fighter than stipe when we both know one on one stipe could literally kill him with his bare hands in a minute or two and theres nothing an unarmed khabib could do about it.

You dont demonstrate the premise of english. Youre bad and you should feel bad.

Most people dont say what they mean. Accuracy is dismissed by yourself and most people. You say khabib is a better fighter than stipe when we both know one on one stipe could literally kill him with his bare hands in a minute or two and theres nothing an unarmed khabib could do about it.

You dont demonstrate the premise of english. Youre bad and you should feel bad.
Why are you saying Stipe would KO prime Mike Tyson in a boxing match? \lol get outta here bozo.

Tell me more about how Werdum would KTFO a prime Evander Holyfield in boxing.

See that right there? That's me doing my best @Icecreamguy impersonation.

LW
Conor
Tony
Khapullout

FW
Max
Conor
Whoever

WW
Tyron
Stephens
Conor

Why are you saying Stipe would KO prime Mike Tyson in a boxing match? \lol get outta here bozo.

Tell me more about how Werdum would KTFO a prime Evander Holyfield in boxing.

See that right there? That's me doing my best @Icecreamguy impersonation.

I didnt say any of those things. You said lw has a better top three than hw. If you meant what you said that means you think the top three lws would beat the top 3 hws in fights. Obviously thats not true. Why is it so difficult for you to realize your wrong. Im guessing stubborn idiocy.

Back