Which Brain Chip are you taking???

Fedor5723

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This chip is not physical but mental. The 5 chips contain experience, knowledge, and skill in various training programs. Which chip are you taking?

A. Box-Wres: This adds 1 year of the boxing of Isreal Adesanya and 1 year of the wrestling of Usman

B. Thai-JJ: This adds 2 years of the BJJ of GSP and 2 years of the Muay Thai Anderson Silva

C. B-Stling: This adds 4 years of the BJJ of Gordon Ryan and 4 years of the Wrestling of Bo Nikal.

D. Muay-Xing:This adds 8 years of the Boxing of Floyd and 8 years of the Muay Thai of Buakaw.

E. Traditional: This adds 16 years of the Judo of Kano Jigoro Shihan ( The Creator of Judo) and 16 years of Gen. Choi Hong Hi ( The creator of Takwendo).

interesting...If I was MW-HW range I'd go Box-Wres, but I'm more bantam/featherweight so I"ll go option C. B-Stling

B. I could use some more BJJ in my training to complete my circle of skills

I'll go with E because I've always been interested in the possibilities of MMA with Judo as the grappling base, but as I understand it takes years to really get effective at the throws so it would be nice to have that out of the way. And true, non-McDojo TKD should provide a decent baseline of striking to work from. From there, I'm confident in my ability to train and learn the rest well so then I'd put in hard work to round out the striking, and add what I can from wrestling and bjj to cover any gaps that might be left in my grappling though with 16 years of Judo I'm pretty sure there will be few.

D. Two elite levels of striking with one guy being a master of the clinch (well floyd did clinch but it was mostly for stalling an incoming attack). Both guys having elite distance control, shot selection, patience and timing.

Buakaw already had trips and sweeps from the clinch so a little bit of either Judo or Greco to augment it and you'd be almost unstoppable.

Back