Which books have limited you?

Like a bunch of convicted felons who boast about their innocence, all of us on here are +EV.

Had to look up what +EV means. So if you consistently get them right, they limit you? That's pretty crap. I suppose you guys who are good at it would clean them out eventually though.

Had to look up what +EV means. So if you consistently get them right, they limit you? That's pretty crap. I suppose you guys who are good at it would clean them out eventually though.

Nowadays, between BTC and VPNs, being limited isn't the end. It just adds more work to something that, I think for most of us degenerates, is a fun hobby and not a real source of actual income.

Why do you guys get limited? Because you've won too much money off them?
I’ve done really well live betting on boxing and MMA over the past 3 years. Lots of boxing decisions at + odds. You can see after a few rounds who is winning and if they have finishing power. If they have finishing power then bet rounds 10-12 live betting at big + odds. You can also cash out when getting later in the fights. Bet365 is awesome for that.

You can use a vpn to connect to your country as well. Only thing that you want is avoiding using the previous ip that you have used with your other account.
You should propably use a new device aswell

I’ve done really well live betting on boxing and MMA over the past 3 years. Lots of boxing decisions at + odds. You can see after a few rounds who is winning and if they have finishing power. If they have finishing power then bet rounds 10-12 live betting at big + odds. You can also cash out when getting later in the fights. Bet365 is awesome for that.
can you do live betting for UFC fights? That'd be awesome. There are so many fights where you can see exactly how the fight is going to play out after the first 2 mins or so.

Back