Which books have limited you?

I'll write a list when i have a couple hours free...

I think the more pertinent question to ask would be which books don't limit you.

I suspect there is only one.

skybet, coral, ladbrokes, betway, betsafe, william hill, unibet, betvictor, royal panda, betstars.

i'm still good with bet365, betfair and a few other obscure ones but i could end up having to bet in shops in the near future. or i may have to switch to using american books which wouldn't be the end of the world.

skybet, coral, ladbrokes, betway, betsafe, william hill, unibet, betvictor, royal panda, betstars.

i'm still good with bet365, betfair and a few other obscure ones but i could end up having to bet in shops in the near future. or i may have to switch to using american books which wouldn't be the end of the world.

What is to stop you from getting a friend or family member to sign up for one of the sites that has limited you and bet through them?

betsafe limited me once but have a friend working there, lifted it off lol.

It feels like every company in Malta after i hit one big one. Thank god my goverments nonprofit monopoly on gamblin startted offer mma soon after and has no limits.

It feels like every company in Malta after i hit one big one. Thank god my goverments nonprofit monopoly on gamblin startted offer mma soon after and has no limits.
You make it sound overly positive. The juice on Veikkaus is higher than anywhere else, they dont offer even o/u's and they definitely have limits, usually 50-250e on small sports like mma. They're also trying to limit finnish peoples ability to use international bookies in the future (meaning professional gamblers would have to either move abroad or find another job).

On topic, as someone else said, it would be easier to ask which bookies dont instantly limit you. I've gone thru 50+ bookies and the ones who let me play the longest/win the most were Coolbet and Betathome (only two places where I managed to win 10k+).

Last edited:
You make it sound overly positive. The juice on Veikkaus is higher than anywhere else, they dont offer even o/u's and they definitely have limits, usually 50-250e on small sports like mma. They're also trying to limit finnish peoples ability to use international bookies in the future (meaning professional gamblers would have to either move abroad or find another job).

There are no limits i can tell that for sure. Yes usually the odds are few desimals lower but not always. And that dosen't matter if your winnigs are in tens of thousands when no other book would let you win those ammounts.

If you aren't finnish then maybe they limit you but i dont know about that. Max bet is 1k and you can buy as many tickets you want. Available to buy in every food store/kiosk.

Use Pinnacle for all moneyline and over/under bets. Usually the best odds on there and you won't have to worry about limits

WHen you guys wire money to a book somewhere, do you research their solvency at all?

Sounds like some of you have tried tens of them. Just wonder if solvency / getting your capital back is usually an issue.

I just got limited by Bet365. I was thinking of having a friend set up an account but I don’t think that will work because of IP address.

Does IP address matter? If so, how can you get around that?

That’s what my son said, but would that not allow since they need the IP address to make sure that gambling is legal in your country? I’m going to try it anyways.

You can use a vpn to connect to your country as well. Only thing that you want is avoiding using the previous ip that you have used with your other account.

Why do you guys get limited? Because you've won too much money off them?

Back