Which are the best and worst rash guards?

you guys really like the loose fit? i havent done much no-gi but i would think i would like a loose fittign rash guard..

I have been wearing the hell out of my loose fit. I was just going to make a few and have most of my RG be tight fit but I'm liking the loose fit a lot.

Try out Sprawl, Tapout and HCK they all have loose fits. I feel fat in a tight fit ;)
Under Armour also makes a loose fit.
www.SSFgear.com

i have a hunter which is made of really nice material, really comforable, not too thick. the only problem is that the logo is totally ripped off on the back and about 75% off on the front. i chalked it up to bad washing habits (i never wash it inside out as instructed and have put it throught the dryer a couple times), but based on the other reviews here, that might not be the case.

i have an atama long sleeve too. i like this one less, but it is still pretty good. the logo is still there 100%, but it seems its stretched out just a little/lost some stretchyness.

SSF said:
I have been wearing the hell out of my loose fit. I was just going to make a few and have most of my RG be tight fit but I'm liking the loose fit a lot.

Try out Sprawl, Tapout and HCK they all have loose fits. I feel fat in a tight fit ;)
Under Armour also makes a loose fit.
www.SSFgear.com

lol i am fat in a tight fit...

Do you guys go home to your girls and ask "you think this makes me look fat?"

I KEED

Gsoares2 said:
no man, i just know im a fat bastard...

lol, but your a "fat bastard" who trains and no one will mess with a fat guy that can fight :D

Soid:
My wife is from Liverpool (therefore she is a 'Scouser') and when she see's someone wearing something that either looks crap or doesn't fit properly, she will say "he/she obviously hasn't got someone who loves them at home".
I must admit I am puzzled by what a loose fit rash guard is (we've never stocked them as of yet) - I don't really understand what differentiates them from t-shirts (other than the material).

I use underarmour short sleeve tightfit for work, so I just use them to roll as well when I have clean ones. Never had a problem with them - I think they're perfectly designed for rolling no-gi.

E

Ive been using a plain ATAMA rash guard and its been working great. Still tight yet streachy, a bit thick, but I like it that way.

My Koral rash guard is really well made.
I have a mares rash guard (for scuba divers), and it is also quite OK.

Anyone got feedback on the Gameness rash or the TapOut?

No gi days = Atama long sleeve is outstanding only problem. its thick as rhino skin.

Gi days = Underarmor short sleeve

Roy , we just got couple RFW rash guards in bigger sizes. We will be shipping out to you soon and you do the review for us.. The stitches are all covered up . You will see.. :)

Alex - cheerz mate.
Wish someone would review the Evolution, Gameness and Tapout rashes.... we can't get rid of the Evolution lol.

Roy-I can do the Tapout and Gameness but I don't think it would be right since I sell them.

www.SSFgear.com

I'd disagree Ron. I sell loads of rash (as you do) but I'm disgustingly honest about them! (see comment about Evolution above!) I'd welcome your reviews bud!

Bet I can guess....
Go Ronny, Go Ronny, Go Ronny! (isn't that what you colonialists chant? I saw it on Ricki Lake!)
I'll send you an Evolution for a review so its not just me jibbing it! lol

Back