Whether you're a McHater Or McHugger we must stand together on August 26

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We must set aside our differences. This fight more than just an exhibition boxing match between Conor and Mayweather. Its our existence as a sport that is at stake. This is MMA versus boxing. Its the small guys up against the big guys. Us versus them. The fate our sport is in the hands of Conor. He is the hero we need. This is our chance to show the world that we are more than a 3rd tier sport. On August 26th I ask all McHaters and McHuggers to come together.

United we stand, divided we fall.

War Conor.

War UFC.

War MMA.

mac.jpg

Well unlike most MMA fans, i watch more sports then just MMA. Boxing included

Far from a nut hugger but I enjoy watching Conor fight. I'm expecting him to get embarrassed but I would love to see him land a bomb and win.

Unfortunately, haters are so bitter, so jealous, they would rather the sport they love be mocked and belittled than support Conor.

OP is saying in other words throw all logic, reason, common sense and any form of intelligence out the window.

OP is the type of sports fan to say "we did it!"

How is this MMA vs. boxing, when it's a boxing match? I don't get the logic.

Lol. Yes let's be scammed together for the sake of MMA!

WAR Connie, let's end the mythology around overglorified boxing! Boxers are no more infallible gods than kickboxers.

There's no way m paying for it, but I'll go watch it at the bar if it happens for sure. I'm looking at it for what it is, nothing more nothing less, a circus. I'd rather see Conor in the UFC, but I understand.

I do not think Conor will get embarrassed...

But I am certain that people will still claim it was either way.

TS has a point in that people will snub MMA if - excuse me - WHEN Conor loses, even though that's not fair because it's a boxing match and Floyd would die inside the octagon. Will be rooting for McGregor that night but seriously I'm already ready for this to be over and done with

Supporting the MMA fighter means endorsing this freak show bullshit.

I straight up hope Conor loses in humiliating fashion and he finally realizes why he's an MMA fighter. Then maybe he'll defend his belt like other champions do.

There's really only a small group of loyal Conor fans on here. We don't need the haters.

Some McHaters would rather root for a women beater.
Shows what kind of people they are.

Salute to the McHaters that can put their hate aside and support Conor for the culture.

ss7Qv5m.png

Back