Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

100% agree OP. These dumb fucks here don't understand proof. Thats probably why our prisons are so full compared to rest of the world. Americans are stupid and convict on anything...

Unless I see Jon on video injecting could be anything.
Poisoned by a competitor at a restaurant or even broke in his house and laced
Bad/switched samples
Bad supplements
Bad/tainted drugs

They test for everything. They are regarded as the best in the world..

Regard means zilch nowadays. There are ways around them of course. Jones was microdosing. His designer PEDs got commoner PEDs in them. Also, they don’t follow through anyway since Jones is multiple time scumbag not just with PEDs but with cocaine. He gets nothing.

The guy routinely gets caught doing things he shouldn't, and even cheats in ring with his multitude of eye pokes. And you think i'm supposed to believe he draws the line(no pun intended) at taking substances he's not supposed that increase performance potential? Sure buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.

Great points.

Except that Lyoto and Mendes DID cheat intentionally, and PEDs DO help you to throw perfectly setup high kicks.

Oh boy..........0/10

1. Jones took drugs to make him physically better at MMA.
2. Yes, he took them on purpose. He has always had a questionable moral character, and it's happened more than once. Only a fool would think it was an accident both times.
3. You don't understand how PEDs improve a fighter. They help with strength, but they also help with endurance and skill because they provide the ability to train harder and more often without injuries.

As someone that has taken PEDs, I can tell you straight up, they make you feel like another person. I literally improved my sales numbers at work when I was on juice because my confidence and overall aggressiveness was through the freaking roof.

Whether you like it or not Jon's history points to intentional PED usage, 2 failed tests, abnormal testosterone levels even before USADA, his NFL brother popping for the same thing and the long history of making terrible life choices and being a scum bag. It's completely fair for fans to de-legitimize Jon's career accomplishments.

He was on PEDs either since Hamill or Vera, some might even say since Bonnar.

TS is spot on, Jones is a cheat and a snitch

How the fuck would anyone ever know? No one ever admits cheating anyway (or barely ever, I think Bonnar did) so we can't believe anyone as to what they say.

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.

Go home greg, you’re drunk.

This thread is too good for sherdog 2018.

He was on PEDs either since Hamill or Vera, some might even say since Bonnar.
Let's be real here, no marked increase at any stage of his MMA career, I would say he started while still in College.

Back