Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

529993.jpg

LOL big pimply head

Yeah bitch, he intended to.

Calling me a bitch. Good job. Now I have no reason to believe anything you say because anyone with credibility knows how to discuss in a respectful manner. Might as well ignore you. I'll just click ignore on all you losers. That's probably what everyone does and then all the losers just speak amongst themselves unknowingly llol

You do realize that on the same invoice for the dick pills was also an order for clomiphene, right?

The only reason Jones is able to fight is because he snitched, not because he was exonerated.

No obviously I didnt realize that lol. But thanks. This is how you discuss intentinoally, by trading information instead of acting douchey like half of sherdog.

Jones has passed tons of USADA tests.. They cleared him to fight last time after looking at all of his tests. Something went wrong with his post fight test.

Yeah, he got caught. That’s why they test post fight. Because motherfuckers still be trying to cheat

What the fuck does " racial biaises " have to do with the objective fact Jones cheated and pissed hot ?

DC = 70 clean test under USADA

Jones = 0

Explain your observation of there being any racial bias with what I just said.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

Not arguing but he passed usada testing for OSP

Yeah, he got caught. That’s why they test post fight. Because motherfuckers still be trying to cheat

Not that simple. He flunked a test he knew he had to take.. And they found a pinch of something. Basically if USADA kept missing something big. They are total Idiots.. Not arguing he took something. But if he was roiding up like Mo-Fo.. USADA is useless..

The arbiter put in his report that the stuff found in his system this most recent time was not in a concentration high enough to enhance performance. Sorry kids, but them's the breaks. :cool:

Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS, someone spiked his cocaine with steroids

Not that simple. He flunked a test he knew he had to take.. And they found a pinch of something. Basically if USADA kept missing something big. They are total Idiots..

They are total idiots and they did miss something big. Jones is fighting in December when he should be banned for 3 more years.

Agree with TS, I actually saw him fall into a big ol pile of PEDs and he was screaming “noooo” but he accidentally ingested some. Also when he was hiding under the ring to avoid testing he was actually just using his long arms to help me find some loose change I dropped but couldn’t hear because he had headphones on. I believe him.

How many fighters have you ever seen admit they knowingly took PEDs? Honestly I’d love to see a breakdown of who admitted fault.

They are total idiots and they did miss something big. Jones is fighting in December when he should be banned for 3 more years.

They test for everything. They are regarded as the best in the world..

I dno if you notice but that's irrelevant.
It's completely relevant, you're the one who tried to frame it in those terms. You're criticising his reply on the basis of it not being a courtroom argument. Ridiculous.

what leniancy? His 30 month reduction is conditional on his snitching and if USADA isnt happy with his cooperation they will reinstate the 30 month suspension.

If he was innocent then he wouldn't be able to snitch

I like Jones but his die-hard nut-garglers really seem to overlook this. The fact that he was able to snitch proves that he did something wrong. If he was innocent and he accidentally took tainted supplements, they would be able to follow that source back and prove it. Other fighters have gotten off of similar suspensions.

It sucks, but at the end of the day Jones is a fraud who was too afraid to face his biggest rival fairly. I don't care about his cocaine use and crashing into pregnant women. Inside the cage he can never be the GOAT. Not while he's popped twice and DC is running around as the champ champ.

It's completely relevant, you're the one who tried to frame it in those terms. You're criticising his reply on the basis of it not being a courtroom argument. Ridiculous.

So all the logic in a courtroom only applies in a courtroom? Logic that's applied in one place can never be applied in other places! lol ....

Back