Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.

How would you know? Are you his personal cocksucker?

Believe it or not, I never intentionally posted in this thread.

They all cheat intentionally. After they are busted they come up with the tainted supplements excuse. It's not hard to find a supplement containing PED 'x'.

It is hard to name supplement x in your pre-fight medicals and then have that same supplement have the PED show up in USADA independent tests..

Romero is the only guy who successfully did this.

Is this the guy that posted a picture of himself in another thread then made another post where he supposedly got with some girl at a bar after some bro insulted him? Then it later turned out he just gypped some random pic of a girl online from some other forum.

I distinctly remember that avatar as I was contemplating whether this person was seriously mentally ill or just trolling. Unless it's someone else using it as a joke, but since he has 10 pages worth of started threads I don't think so..

So it’s not possible to take tainted supplements twice?
You do realize that on the same invoice for the dick pills was also an order for clomiphene, right?

The only reason Jones is able to fight is because he snitched, not because he was exonerated.

He hid under the cage in Jackson's gym for like ten hours when USADA showed up.
UncommonScholarlyBluemorphobutterfly-small.gif

Yes but it had nothing to do with his "innocence" and everything to do with him being a snitch.

But who snitches when innocent..Is the real question..one doesn't find himself in position to be a snitch unless one is guilty and has info

Last edited:
Let's get one thing straight. Jon Jones never took PEDs.

PEDs took Jon Jones.

PEDs have been trying to achieve GOAT status by taking athletes for decades. Lesser fighters -- nope. Didn't work for them.

They took Jon Jones and beat everyone in history.

Just imagine what Jon Jones can do without such a parasite foisted upon him.

Just imagine Jon Jones on Jon Jones. It's going to be the most hardcore action we've ever seen.

Which is why he hid under an octagon from USADA for hours.

Nope he's a cheater. He wouldn't even be good enough to fight in UFC if he never took them. His brothers would also not be in the NFL if they never took them

Only casuals who have no understanding of dick pills and cocaine think Jones is a cheater.

I had no idea dick pills were an important part of MMA curriculum... Guess I'm a casual then.

I care a lot less about his PEDs than I do about his felonies.

The concept of a hit and run is the exact opposite of doing the right thing and taking accountability. Fuck that.

Back