Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

2kpij6.jpg

That’s not what the thread says dumbass lol

Nah, hes a cheater. If it was just once id give him the benefit of the doubt but this is the second time. Also his NC was not overturned which means he was still guilty to some degree regardless of the leniency of his punishment.

The dodgy blood ratios and the hiding under the ring rumours as well, just too much smoke.

Everybody that pops for sure took something.

And everybody else most likely takes shit too.

Unbury your face from Jones' taint and maybe you could see.

The thread is about intention.

Man I can’t believe there’s so many idiots in the world lol

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.

nope peds work that why people risk there careers taking them

jon jones was still suspended 45 months but found a loop hole to save 30 months.

He hid under the cage in Jackson's gym for like ten hours when USADA showed up.

Nah, hes a cheater. If it was just once id give him the benefit of the doubt but this is the second time. Also his NC was not overturned which means he was still guilty to some degree regardless of the leniency of his punishment.

So it’s not possible to take tainted supplements twice?

The thread is about intention.

Man I can’t believe there’s so many idiots in the world lol
We cannot know Jones’ intention. Either way this is a pretty good thread, there’s some real rustlin’ going on in here.

Defending jones is a sign of a personality disorder.

None of it really matters at this point. All that matters is will Jones finally and I mean finally get over all of this fucking up? His history says that he won’t. Maybe he will. He is still young enough to forge ahead with his legacy. But I have given up trying to figure it out.

Popped for the same masking agent as his NFL brother did in the same year. Grandpa level T ratio in the 1st DC fight even though he was a late 20s prime athletic male.

That's enough for me fuck your thread TS.

At least this contains some good reasoning but then the ending is a train wreck lol

So it’s not possible to take tainted supplements twice?
Possible? Sure, anything is possible. If you are still his fan and want to cling to that hope i wont hold it against you. I for one though have come to terms with the fact that he is a cheater and quite possibly the greatest fighter we have ever seen, simultaneously. Im not sure what that says about him or the sport but whatever. The guy will always have an asterisk next to his accomplishments and i will still tune in to watch him so it again.

I truly believe he is innocent. It’s a shame, had he not fu**ed up so many times outside of the cage then I think other people would too give him the benefit of the doubt but because of his history of being an idiot people are judging him hook, line and sinker. It’s funny though, how many of us here were really that much smarter or better at life than Jon Jones when we were his age at the time of all those fu**-ups... How many of us truly have the right to judge him...

What the fuck does " racial biaises " have to do with the objective fact Jones cheated and pissed hot ?

DC = 70 clean test under USADA

Jones = 0

Explain your observation of there being any racial bias with what I just said.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

Jones has passed tons of USADA tests.. They cleared him to fight last time after looking at all of his tests. Something went wrong with his post fight test.

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.

Yup..he just snitched on people to reduce his sentence down from 4 years to 15 months .. because he was innocent bAHAHASHAAAAhahaahhahahahha hahah

Inhales

Bahahhahahabahabanananbabanananannabhavhabahabbahbabhhhhahhaah

He never intentionally took cocaine either, right?

What the fuck does intentions have to do with anything, do you think if you told your boss at work that you never intentionally took these illegal drugs you tested positive for that your boss would say that's okay because you didn't intend to take them?

Jones is a cheater and has been his entire career and I believe that 100%, his character, his excuses, his criminal actions all point towards his whole career being a god damned fallacy.

Picture yourself meeting a hot broad and you start a relationship and end up having the best sex of your life for a couple weeks and then find out after that she was actually born a man, would you not feel cheated?

This is how I view Jon Jones, the people that support him are the type of immoral animals that would shrug it off that they just banged a tranny. Whereas any reasonably normal person would be disgusted and feel mislead and deceived.

You have a weird Bones fantasy.

Back