Whether you like it or not, Jon Jones never intentionally took PEDS

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.

giphy.gif

Only casuals who have no understanding of dick pills and cocaine think Jones is a cheater.

Nah, hes a cheater. If it was just once id give him the benefit of the doubt but this is the second time. Also his NC was not overturned which means he was still guilty to some degree regardless of the leniency of his punishment.

You have to hold back your judgements/attitudes/racial biases (for some) for a second and listen.

Jon Jones does have a history of messing up, I am not denying this for one second. But when we attempt to claim he intentionally took supplements we are - in our own way- discrediting his accomplishments in the cage.

If we look at the objective facts, in both cases USADA (the major organization responsible for examining the scientific information and passing judgment) agreed that both of these were a result of unintentional error such as contaminated supplements.

If you believe Jon Jones cheated intentionally, you may as well say Lyoto Machida cheated intentionally, as he was suspended too. You may as well say Mendes cheated intentionally.

Last point, separate from this thread, but PEDS don't make you throw perfectly setup high kicks.
Popped for the same masking agent as his NFL brother did in the same year. Grandpa level T ratio in the 1st DC fight even though he was a late 20s prime athletic male.

That's enough for me fuck your thread TS.

Trolls, Jones fans, and shills having a hard time coming to terms with the 'fool me once...' expression.

I just want MMAs version of Barry Bonds to come back and fight some more. LHW division needs him. Hopefully he at least fights for a few more years before he accidentally pisses hot again.

I read until "racial biases"...

Then i continued my Turinabol micro-dosing.

What the fuck does " racial biaises " have to do with the objective fact Jones cheated and pissed hot ?

DC = 70 clean test under USADA

Jones = 0

Explain your observation of there being any racial bias with what I just said.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

He never intentionally took cocaine either, right?

What the fuck does intentions have to do with anything, do you think if you told your boss at work that you never intentionally took these illegal drugs you tested positive for that your boss would say that's okay because you didn't intend to take them?

Jones is a cheater and has been his entire career and I believe that 100%, his character, his excuses, his criminal actions all point towards his whole career being a god damned fallacy.

Picture yourself meeting a hot broad and you start a relationship and end up having the best sex of your life for a couple weeks and then find out after that she was actually born a man, would you not feel cheated?

This is how I view Jon Jones, the people that support him are the type of immoral animals that would shrug it off that they just banged a tranny. Whereas any reasonably normal person would be disgusted and feel mislead and deceived.

Last edited:
TS, Jones is a fuck up, he lies, he's not trust worthy whatsoever.

He had two failed tests and some more two or three major red flags before.
Plus the hiding under the cage thing. He roids.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS????

Were you there watching his every move? Did you check his supplements and everything he was taking?

Fact is he got popped twice.

Are you delusional or just retarded? Jon Jones is the worst kind of human being. He is a compulsive liar, a cheat, not kind to people, does not have a good heart, he is condescending and truly believes he is better than people (not even referring to in the ring), a degenerate, etc. I can really go on but you get what I mean. What makes you think he did not intentionally take it?

Everybody that pops for sure took something.

And everybody else most likely takes shit too.

Unbury your face from Jones' taint and maybe you could see.

Back