Wheres The "Conor Bless" Fans?

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seriously. We all know who they were. Where the fuck did they go?

Cowards. I was here posting after 196 in support of Conor. I was one of like 3 . The rest tucked their nuts and ran. Thats BS dude. Thats not a fan.

You know how hard its been to be a Dallas Cowboys fan...in like ever? Fuckin BJ was my favorite fighter. You know how hard it was to watch him look like an asshole at the end?

Be a freal fan or STFU.

James Gallagher bless

still here. I believe Conor will win. Boxing is stuck in the mud.

Lol. Conor bless just seemed a bit played. That and other hype trains ripped off the whole bless thing and soured it. I mean, who would want to be associated with the whole platinum bless crowd /shudders.

Anyway, the Conor fans are still here. They don't need to hype him much though. He pretty much has outgrown the hype. I mean, 2 weight world champ was pretty much the pinnacle of hype and he did that.

The only people with shit that they believe needs to be said are the haters and, boy,are they a bitter and ignorant bunch. Through their constant defeats and letdowns, they have formed a kind of brotherhood here and will back each other's bullshit, no matter how bad, as long as its anti Conor. They are pretty pitiful in a funny, sad, and frustrating sort of way. Like trying to teach a dog checkers or something. It's funny how bad they are but fuck is it frustrating to see them try to understand, and then make shit up about, stuff that is obviously out of there grasp.

Last edited:
Even most Conor fans know this fight is a joke that he can't win. That doesn't mean they don't support him, but its harder to be vocal about your favorite fighter when you know he is getting beat

Back