Wheres Rick Story?

He's fighting in a tournament on a small show, prize is a million dollars and it's full of cans.

I'm interested too - tell me a story!!

He's fighting in a tournament on a small show, prize is a million dollars and it's full of cans.

I hope Rick whips all their asses & becomes an American success Story.

Isn't he also a firefighter too? Also, I know he posts/posted here.

IIRC his UFC contract expired and he decided to become a firefighter. I loved his fights.

The announced PFL tournament purses are comically absurd. They have next to zero draw on their roster and their events are at tiny gymnasiums. Meanwhile they're supposed going to give out 7 figure paydays + regular salary. There's no way they'd come up with all that money. These fighters are going to get fucked over with bounced cheques sooner or later.

The announced PFL tournament purses are comically absurd. They have next to zero draw on their roster and their events are at tiny gymnasiums. Meanwhile they're supposed going to give out 7 figure paydays + regular salary. There's no way they'd come up with all that money. These fighters are going to get fucked over with bounced cheques sooner or later.

never knows whos backing that shit could be some rich oil sheikh from the middle east

He's had lingering injuries for a long, long time....

It's too bad too. He had a shit ton of potential....

He's a Walmart greeter now.

Jury's still out. Awaiting decission.
I bet he gets all the chicks.

Jury’s hung

A9_CC346_A-808_F-427_D-9712-_ED1_EDDF6_F5_D8.jpg

Back