Where you at Conor McTrolley?

ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So Conor went to America on a private flight, threw a trolley at the bus with Khabib because he wanted so badly to fight him but now since Khabib took his belt and called him out Conor is silent? Not a word from him since Khabib became the champ.

Where are all the witty tweets? Why not call out Khabib right away? Why so silent McTrolley?

The less I hear from him the fucking better.

giphy.gif

However you feel about Conor, he never initiates a pay day by fighting for a fake belt.

I'm not defending him but didn't the adults tell him he wasn't allowed to play with his iPhone for a while?

So Conor went to America on a private flight, threw a trolley at the bus with Khabib because he wanted so badly to fight him but now since Khabib took his belt and called him out Conor is silent? Not a word from him since Khabib became the champ.

Where are all the witty tweets? Why not call out Khabib right away? Why so silent McTrolley?

Can't live without hearing about em huh

Just think. If all the fucking people that supposedly hate this fucking joker would quit making threads about him. At least 50% of Convict threads would disappear.

Am I the only person getting sick of people that supposedly hate this guy making threads about him ?

His silence also makes me question the rumors that they were in negotiations or at least that they are close to making a deal.

This fight has fireworks written all over it inside and outside the cage.

But I still have strong doubts that it will happen.

Also maybe the legal trouble he is in is a bigger hindrance than people think.

He's at lawyers office figuring out how to lose less million.

woah
i get being a fan and missing him fighting but you miss his tweets too ?
damn bro, youre sprung.

im sure he's being told to lay low, keep quiet and let it blow over.
makes sense.

dont worry, you'll get your tweets or whatever to entertain you in no time.

looking back, it really wasnt that big a deal - a stupid wwe childish load of nonsense but thats about it.

Chillin (that was few days ago i believe)
mcgreg-car-pixelated.jpg

stop with the obsession with connie ts. its a little embarassing.

Back