Where would you place Ryan Bader in the UFC heavyweight rankings?

12-15

that being said
i have not seen the difference between lhw - hw Bader

I can see Bader beating Lewis, but not the rest of the Top 5.

Bader has very good chances of winning bellators heavyweight tournament.

But if he was fighting in the ufc heavyweight division, where do you think he would be? Who can he beat?

Current rankings below:
1 Stipe Miocic
2 Derrick Lewis
3 Curtis Blaydes
4 Francis Ngannou
5 Alexander Volkov
6 Alistair Overeem
7 Junior Dos Santos
8 Aleksei Oleinik
9 Marcin Tybura
10 Mark Hunt
11 Tai Tuivasa
12 Shamil Abdurakhimov
13 Andrei Arlovski
14 Stefan Struve
15 Justin Willis

They were discussing this on the mma beat and the colombian kid, danny segura said he would be a top 5 HW, which i tought it was a bit of a stretch to say the least.

I'd put him top 10 at the back end somewhere. Tough to say. I think he can beat lower end dudes but also lose to lesser ranked dudes.

Unfortunately, he may be top five simply because of very weak wrestling skills at HW. But someone like Cain I think would take Bader to task quiet easily.

I'm pretty sure Bader could beat Black beast, so... 2 I guess?

But there are guys further down that list that could beat though (Ngannou, Overeem, JDS etc.)

For as much flack as UFC HW division gets it's still much, much better than Bellators.

DC, Stipe, Blades, Ngannou, Beast, Volkov, Overeem, JDS would all be too much for Bader imo. Even Werdum would either make him tap or die.

What sad state the devision is in when Ryan Bader is being argued as a top HW

eventually his shitty fight iQ would catch up to him and one of the elephants in the HW division would clip him.

that's my opinion anyway.

images

his son??? :eek:

that looks like a late 20s manlet

<{outtahere}>

i cant see that guy being anyones son there hahhaha he looks nothing like either one of them

i guess i could. i just dont know id see him as a favorite
Uh...that's actually my son...see the resemblance?

He has 1 win at HW, so I would place him somewhere all the way down at the bottom, just above a fighter with 0 wins.

Back