Where would Fedor place in the HW rankings?

I think he'd be around top 20 - 25. He could still beat a few good heavyweights, but he'd get starched a lot too.
You can’t even name 25 HWs and once you google it and list them you’d be unable to hide from how ridiculous your statement is meant to be.

UFC HW rankings are:

1) Cormier
2) Stipe
3) Black Beast
4) Curtis Blaydes
5) Ngannou
6) Volkov
7) JDS
8) Aleksei Oleinik
9) Tybura
10) Mark Hunt

I could see Fedor beating Black Beast, Tybura, Oleinik, and Hunt. Probably 50/50 on those fights. Everyone else beats him 9/10 times.

Black Beast should really be around 8-10 but he got lucky. I would place Fedor a solid rank 9 or 10.
Considering that Fedor was demolished by Bigfoot, Maldonado, Mitrione and 800 year old Hendo, probably wouldn’t even make it passed DWTCS.

Top 5.
Cormier beats him at this point.
A few would be great stand up fights.

You can’t even name 25 HWs and once you google it and list them you’d be unable to hide from how ridiculous your statement is meant to be.

Calm down nut hugger. The only notable HW win Fedor has had in the past 5 years is Mir. I would personally have outside top 10 guys like Tuivasa, Hunt, Mitrione, Cro Cop, Sergei, Abdurakhimov (?), Kongo, Ivanov ahead of him. He is maybe brink top 20 actually, but this is just my opinion. You have yours, I have mine.

He got taken down by a Chael Sonnen, now I love Fedor but he almost gassed against a MW and probably gets Ko'd by most Heavyweights. His offence is very dangerous and sharp but he has no defence.
DC KO's him
Stipe KO's him
Black Beast could lose but he'd probably win after Fedor gasses
Volkov would Tko fedor after he gasses
Ngannou if the one who fought Overeem shows up he kills Fedor
Overeem 70/30 in favour of Overeem (still has sharper defence) either guy could get caught at any moment though
JDS Tko's him after he gasses in the 2nd
Olenik subs him after he gasses in the second
Tybura probably out wrestles him
Hunt I'd favour Fedor because he still throws combos

Fedor was amazing in his prime but beating Sonnen doesn't mean he's the best in the world again. He's got a punchers chance but that's about it against most top HW's

If Fedor beats Bader and Kongo than he should be discussed in top 10 talks but not after beating old man Sonnen

Back