Where is the Korean Superboy?

RiseAboveHat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mandatory military service? Injury? Took a huge break after the Cub fight then I haven't heard anything since his fight with Stephens

Mandatory military service.

Mandatory military service still. It's for 2 years over there. Pretty shitty.

Must be too busy watching Korean TV
BoldSaneArgali-size_restricted.gif

Yea, he has to start his 2 years mandatory military service in 2019. We won't see him again until 2021.

he should have done the military service after getting destroyed by cub. he didn't fight for a year, anyway

Fucking sherdog never disappoints. Another exciting fighter gone for a while and half the comments are haters. He was a fun one to watch.

I wish America had mandatory military service, then there wouldn't be so many snowflakes

After the damage he took from cub and Stephens, I'd say it's a good time for him to take his two years of mandatory military service. Hopefully he improves his defense while he's out; I know KZ was still at the gym regularly during his two years of service.

Lol I'd be so fucking salty if I had to go into the military for two years at age 27. Hell I was pissed when I was chosen for jury duty.

i really hope he sharpens up his defense during his time away, because the kid is really good offensively, hell of a fuckin chin too.

wasn't really fair that he had to fight stephens after that cub fight.

Welp there goes that guy. He'll be what? Almost 30 by the time he's done with service? After 2 nasty losses and almost a year on the sidelines already. He was fun to watch while it lasted.

Back