Where is the evidence against factory farming........

Fair enough, but they shouldn't. Factory farming should be used to describe the industrialization of farming.

Doesnt that already go by a different name?

I mean technically, the plants are all grown outside in a big garden. Then they get plucked, and shipped off to the supermarket right? Or they go to a food processor to be turned into juice or something. But by then it is no longer a farm really.

And plants dont have feelings. Cows, pigs, goats and chickens, etc can suffer. So no real need to give plants an after thought and call what they go through with any meaning. Animals though, we take more consideration with.

Hendo you just hit the nail on the head.

It's all about the bottom line.

Factory farms are allowed to produce garbage for mass consumption. Why would they ever spend more to make things better.

They never will.

Plus they pollute the planet and make land unsustainable for new growth.

Rapper Deltron 3030 - Virus

Mass production has always been number 1, Human rights come in 100th place.

You can't honestly think grass fed cows don't get antibiotics.

They don't.

The reason they don't is because they're not fed and unnatural diet to help speed their growth process and keep them alive.

I buy my meats from a local sourced butcher. No antibiotics, no hormones, no steroids, no nitrates.

Here is the problem, it isn't even the pesticides. It is the coating on the seeds for certain GMO crops.

They could use another coating, that doesn't kill bee's, but it costs more.

This isn't some great mystery here, that we have to figure out some solution for. We just need to ban the use of Neonicotinoids.

http://www.cornucopia.org/2014/07/b...osure-study/?gclid=CJS47Ki0pssCFc1hfgodsBYDAA

Ok.... I can agree with that, and it fits the studies in the OP aswell. Still not seeing the jump to this being a factory farming issue, it seems like an issue with that seed.

Rapper Deltron 3030 - Virus

Mass production has always been number 1, Human rights come in 100th place.

I find it funny people defend these companies. Like Monsanto.

You can legit google them and find out how many disgusting things this company does.

I love when they pollute fresh water streams with filthy run off from their farms.

That's the best.

It's the same deniers of fracking. Just look at California to know and understand what these companies do to our environment and the nations people.

Doesnt that already go by a different name?

I mean technically, the plants are all grown outside in a big garden. Then they get plucked, and shipped off to the supermarket right? Or they go to a food processor to be turned into juice or something. But by then it is no longer a farm really.

And plants dont have feelings. Cows, pigs, goats and chickens, etc can suffer. So no real need to give plants an after thought and call what they go through with any meaning. Animals though, we take more consideration with.

I am referring more to the change in processes, pesticides, herbicides, chicken coupes with 10,000 chickens in them where they black out the coupe so the chickens never move and get fat. These are all driven by profit motive, and have negative outputs, that are not priced into those profit motives.

I find it funny people defend these companies. Like Monsanto.

You can legit google them and find out how many disgusting things this company does.

I love when they pollute fresh water streams with filthy run off from their farms.

That's the best.

It's the same deniers of fracking. Just look at California to know and understand what these companies do to our environment and the nations people.

I hate Monsanto, but we are letting the Syngenta's, Tyson Foods, and Conagra's off far too easy.

It's like Monsanto has become the rallying cry, but I fear the others who are just as guilty, are going to get let off the hook down the road, because we will be too concerned with getting the boogey-man.

I am referring more to the change in processes, pesticides, herbicides, chicken coupes with 10,000 chickens in them where they black out the coupe so the chickens never move and get fat. These are all driven by profit motive, and have negative outputs, that are not priced into those profit motives.

Ever see a factory farm chicken coup.

It's laughable that people defend these corporations.

The chickens are given steroids to make them grow faster. In turn their legs can't support the bodies growth. So they spend 99% of their day laying on the filthy shit covered ground.

This creates open sores and lesions on the birds body. Not only that but the coups are filled with rats and dead chickens. Which is a bacteria disease nightmare.

Well how do they fix this? Do they spend more to create cleaner Living quarters.? Nope. They give the sick filthy shit covered chickens antibiotics to keep them alive. And the. You feed that to your children.

Free range, grass fed.....I most certainly do. Apparently if you feed an animal what it is supposed to eat, and don't keep it penned up 24/7, they stay healthy.

Keep parroting whatever web site or documentary you watched city boy, but you're wrong.
Blackleg, Anthrax, and parasites don't care if a cow is raised in a barn or in pasture.

I hate Monsanto, but we are letting the Syngenta's, Tyson Foods, and Conagra's off far too easy.

It's like Monsanto has become the rallying cry, but I fear the others who are just as guilty, are going to get let off the hook down the road, because we will be too concerned with getting the boogey-man.

If I'm not mistaken Tyson is one of the worlds biggest chicken purveyors

Another grotesque company.

Keep parroting whatever web site or documentary you watched city boy, but you're wrong.
Blackleg, Anthrax, and parasites don't care if a cow is raised in a barn or in pasture.

Lol keep defending factory farms over locally sourced farms.

Do you think it's a coincidence that chefs don't buy factory fsrmed meats and get everything locally sourced.

Why do you think that is.

Lol keep defending factory farms over locally sourced farms.

Do you think it's a coincidence that chefs don't buy factory fsrmed meats and get everything locally sourced.

Why do you think that is.

Am I defending factory farms? No. I'm correcting what HendoRuaGoat said.
If you're going to go all preachy, you should know what the fuck you're talking about.

Am I defending factory farms? No. I'm correcting what HendoRuaGoat said.
If you're going to go all preachy, you should know what the fuck you're talking about.

And arent you a farmer yourself? Or is that another guy with a similar name?

And arent you a farmer yourself? Or is that another guy with a similar name?

Yep. That's why I'm calling bullshit. Would I eat an unvaccinated cow or one that wasn't dewormed? Fuuuuuuck no.

Sure pasture raised animals can get sick its just far less likely

Lol, yeah it doesn't 100% prevent it. Never claimed it did.

But the fact that raising livestock existed before anti-biotics, says that they are far healthier this way.

Yep. That's why I'm calling bullshit. Would I eat an unvaccinated cow or one that wasn't dewormed? Fuuuuuuck no.

Yeah, no one is calling for non-pastured milk, just that the milk isn't loaded with bovine growth hormone, and anti-biotics.

Ok.... I can agree with that, and it fits the studies in the OP aswell. Still not seeing the jump to this being a factory farming issue, it seems like an issue with that seed.

Fair enough, but I see, roundup, neocontinoids, anti-biotics in our meat, and milk, all as a result of the corporatization of farming........hence factory farming.

Back