Where is the Abdul Razak Alhassan hype? 10 wins 10 First Round Knockouts

He got rocked a few times in the highlights. He's a brawler for sure, but he'll get picked apart by the more technical guys in the upper tier.

Raped 2 women in the same night. The only place he needs to go to is prison and the sex offender's list.

This wasn't date rape either. This was hold you in a choke hold, forcefully remove your clothes and rape you. Then move on to your passed out buddy for round 2.

wow fuck this guy. Rot in jail and die u piece of shit. Who could possibly do what he did and how could the UFC allow such a person to be employed? oh yeah UFC

Maybe because he raped a 20 year old after letting her into the bar he bounced at? Apparently, he carried her back to her apartment with her friend, and raped them both. A black Muslim guy committing violent rape, that is crazy! That NEVER happens, and those two groups are easily the least violent out there!

Maybe because he raped a 20 year old after letting her into the bar he bounced at? Apparently, he carried her back to her apartment with her friend, and raped them both. A black Muslim guy committing violent rape, that is crazy! That NEVER happens, and those two groups are easily the least violent out there!

Was he convicted already.

He’s getting some hype now from the sexual assault charge.

View attachment 441617

This guy could be a breakout star soon I think. He is a straight up killer. 1 or 2 more wins and he should definitely get a step up in competition. I think him vs another surging up and comer Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos should be next. And get a PPV slot as well.

View attachment 441615

Who would you like to see him face next?

That bolo punch at the end of the first highlight video is sweet as fack lol I love bolo punches ....really under used in my opinion......in my opinion he will get hype if he can do this to the top 15- 5 guys until then he is good prospect but that's all.

Not trying to shit on the guy but the footwork of the guys he is knocking out is atrocious lol but hey thanks for sharing I haven't heard of this guy so I will definitely by watching to see his next fight .....hope he can make some waves cause his style is exciting

Raped 2 women in the same night. The only place he needs to go to is prison and the sex offender's list.

This wasn't date rape either. This was hold you in a choke hold, forcefully remove your clothes and rape you. Then move on to your passed out buddy for round 2.
The thing is how do you do all that with other people in the house? I'd imagine when he moved onto the second girl, the first one would have screamed for help? I can totally understand being scared for your life and not doing it though.

He's a beast, who's great to watch but if he's convicted then I will stop being a fan.

People are probably scared he may end up like Ngannou.

Was he convicted already.
I appreciate your point, actually, I do. But the complaint was made immediately after, and is vivid in details. Furthermore, like it or not, very few of the "rape" allegations that end up being fake were white girls on black guys. Usually, its Duke Lacrosse, or just intra-ethnic.

Back