Where is the Abdul Razak Alhassan hype? 10 wins 10 First Round Knockouts

To be fair, this could be enough to end his career in UFC.

The #metoo movement is stupid, cause a lot of the time it is just allegations for groping, wolf whistling and calling a female sexy.

But if the report is containing a used condom and matched his... GG fighting career.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180926-102032_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180926-102032_Chrome.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 441617

This guy could be a breakout star soon I think. He is a straight up killer. 1 or 2 more wins and he should definitely get a step up in competition. I think him vs another surging up and comer Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos should be next. And get a PPV slot as well.

View attachment 441615

Who would you like to see him face next?

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/ufc-abdul-razak-alhassan-alleged-sexual-assault-as-bouncer

Get to know your boy..... After reading this article, I find him scary on many more levels.

Nowhere, because he has already failed the test of facing a wrestler.

looks like he wouldn't have a very good gas tank if he doesn't put the guy away in the 1st, especially since he throws like a crazy fucker.

In his lone loss, which went to a decision, his cardio actually looked alright. He was outmatched against Akhmedov, but there were flashes of excitement from him even still. Ultimately though, he has to prove he can handle a true grappler before getting the push. Ryan LaFlare or Mike Pierce (does he even fight any more?) spring to mind.

Im on board dudes a beast

he's in that other thread being accused of Rape

All joking aside, and I am guilty of too much black humor here, these allegations seem on the surface to be substantial. It is being reported that there are several witnesses and physical evidence.

I'll withhold judgement until I find out if the girls were white or not.

I think Homasi hurt him a couple of times but yeah this guy is savage! I can't wait for his next fight

We've all seen many a "10 first round KO" fall below expectations

So now maybe we don't set them as high

Back