Where is the Abdul Razak Alhassan hype? 10 wins 10 First Round Knockouts

Abdul is a G. He Knocks people dead and seems like a top bloke. I hope he goes on a long winning Streak.

View attachment 441617

This guy could be a breakout star soon I think. He is a straight up killer. 1 or 2 more wins and he should definitely get a step up in competition. I think him vs another surging up and comer Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos should be next. And get a PPV slot as well.

View attachment 441615

Who would you like to see him face next?

Good thread.The guy is a monster but we don't really know how good he is as i'm sure he's improved since the Omari Akhmedov fight where he lost by split decision but realistically lost all 3 rounds and one judge was just an idiot.He showed his weaknesses though for sure.He's gotten some very favorable match ups,not on paper (minus Charlie Ward who's a joke) but guys ended up banging with him like idiots.We'll see how he does when he fights a good fighter that doesn't try to slug with him.I don't think he'll even be top 10 (depending on match ups) but I think he'll be an exciting fun fighter that wins some loses some.Very interested to see how the rest of his career unfolds.

huh ngannou? they were pushing hard to make him a star... race card fail
You think they promoted Frances cuz he's black? Lol, as if the UFC never promoted a huge, athletic white guy with a monster physique...you're fail, bud. Your inner race baiter can't stfu.

View attachment 441617

This guy could be a breakout star soon I think. He is a straight up killer. 1 or 2 more wins and he should definitely get a step up in competition. I think him vs another surging up and comer Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos should be next. And get a PPV slot as well.

View attachment 441615

Who would you like to see him face next?

Hes very unpolished. Looks like 2003 championship material imo.
Match him up with Melvin Manhoft

UFC needs guys like him. People who come to fucking bang, and may not be top 10s but still excite the fans. Pepey and Lionheart are good examples of this tyoe of guy, and im glad the UFC holds on to these type of warriors

He's good but he's not that good

Even if he doesn't go to jail he's not making the top 5

That was a low blow
That's not a low blow. This is a low blow:
VbPMkm.gif

This is the #MeToo era. The minute he was accused he was guilty.
All joking aside, and I am guilty of too much black humor here, these allegations seem on the surface to be substantial. It is being reported that there are several witnesses and physical evidence.

All joking aside, and I am guilty of too much black humor here, these allegations seem on the surface to be substantial. It is being reported that there are several witnesses and physical evidence.

I was joking but yeah, he's in a bad spot.

Alhaasan and Millender mentioned itt

Did I wander into the Bellator prelims? <{MingNope}>

A violent (bouncer + MMA) black man, several victims, several witnesses and other evidence = 99.9% certainty of conviction (I didn't say guilt).

Back