Where is the Abdul Razak Alhassan hype? 10 wins 10 First Round Knockouts

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1F72D638-BC64-4A2E-B1B2-58DCACB216D3.jpeg

This guy could be a breakout star soon I think. He is a straight up killer. 1 or 2 more wins and he should definitely get a step up in competition. I think him vs another surging up and comer Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos should be next. And get a PPV slot as well.

182CE4B9-677F-481E-A9BF-D1097F12A4E1.jpeg

Who would you like to see him face next?

Attachments

• 0073A022-9218-4361-BDBD-61B698BDBECD.jpeg
    0073A022-9218-4361-BDBD-61B698BDBECD.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 1
I remember him from back when he fought in Bellator. Dude is a killer but UFC only promotes the PVZ’s of the world. Why would they promote this guy?

There was plenty of talk about him post UFC 228. I personally think he should fight the winner of Cerrone/Perry but Elizeu Zaleski would be good too. Or Curtis Millender. ARA is a monster though and will knockout most anybody that chooses to stand with him.

Yep he is absolutely slipping under the radar for sure..
Exciting fighter and I'm sure quite a few known fighters would swerve a fight with him..

There was plenty of talk about him post UFC 228. I personally think he should fight the winner of Cerrone/Perry but Elizeu Zaleski would be good too. Or Curtis Millender. ARA is a monster though and will knockout most anybody that chooses to stand with him.
love the Millender idea, though Abdul has way more shine at this point

I can just see him knocking Millender's head into the 5th row. It was be way more exaggerated too since Millender is so damn tall.
that would not be a curtious thing to do

There was plenty of talk about him post UFC 228.
This. There were definitely some threads up right after 228. I wasn't too familiar with him and actually Price as the favorite. That was the day I learned my lesson, lol

He's already 33, so I say give him a significant step up in competition.

I remember him from back when he fought in Bellator. Dude is a killer but UFC only promotes the PVZ’s of the world. Why would they promote this guy?
huh ngannou? they were pushing hard to make him a star... race card fail

he lost to some russian bald guy i think that slowed down his hype

Meh. Another brawler with super agressive, messy punches.

Wouldn't work for long in the top10.

People love to talk about his loss to Omari
Who I also consider a nightmare in his own right

The truth is, round here all we talk about is conor and jones

And it sucks

His powers horrifying

Him vs zaleski or Perry would be great

A poor man's Mike Perry, but without the SWAG and less black

<DisgustingHHH>

looks like he wouldn't have a very good gas tank if he doesn't put the guy away in the 1st, especially since he throws like a crazy fucker.

Is he related to the other Razak Alhassan that fought in the ufc ?

huh ngannou? they were pushing hard to make him a star... race card fail
giphy.gif

No idea what you’re talking about. Never mentioned anything about race.

Back