Where is my friend?

45ACP

I'll Be Back Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my friend to come pick me up so we can go to the skate park. I heard from him about 4 hours ago to confirm that he was coming to pick me up at 6:30PM EST. It is currently 7:26 and he is not responding to texts or phone calls. He is a very reliable friend, this is not like him.

I'm bored waiting for him so I figured I would start a thread because I'm sure one of you guys must know where he is.

Thanks.

I hope your friend is OK.

He found a cuter date.

Oh, BTW, he probably tricked you to go get out of the house so he could bang your GF. They're probably laughing at you as we speak.

c94ceac92331e045b1ee05f16e4508ee-cat-forgets-to-pick-up-monkey-in-winter-coat-from-ikea.jpg

Your friend just started a thread on Sherdog..." Help, My Friend Wants Me to go to a Lame Skate Park"

LOL that's really me. My computer sits on a drafting table I have set up by a big window in my living room that over looks the front yard and drive way and I'm sitting here in my jacket just waiting...
<2>

Did you look behind you?

I'm waiting for my friend to come pick me up so we can go to the skate park. I heard from him about 4 hours ago to confirm that he was coming to pick me up at 6:30PM EST. It is currently 7:26 and he is not responding to texts or phone calls. He is a very reliable friend, this is not like him.

I'm bored waiting for him so I figured I would start a thread because I'm sure one of you guys must know where he is.

Thanks.

Sleeping permanently or temporarily.

You should call the police and have them do a health check at his house. This solves two potential issues. If he's injured they will find him and help him. If he's fucking around and ignoring you, he'll figure out that you're crazy and not ditch you again.

Saw him picking up lube at the drug store. Should be with you shortly.

Back