Where is Michael MacDonald?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Signed March 24th, nearly 5 months ago, yet doesn't have a fight lined up? Seems like it would make sense to get him on that Caldwell vs Dantas card.

McDonald vs Joe Warren in a title eliminater is the fight to make.

Same goes for Thiago Tavares and Takeya Mizugaki in ACB. They signed awhile ago and still havent debuted with the company

Why the hell are we talking about a goddamn singer in MMA forums???? To the wasteland. He can sing but come on guys we have to do better than this.

Remember him talking about wanting to build some money before taking a fight. He said he wanted to heal some injuries up as well iirc

Bellator never really gave a shit about there BW division. I'm sure they'll get around to it one day.

Have been a long time Mcdonald fan. But can't lie his lack of activity at points is disappointing more in that I remember how good he was like against people like torres and picket. Hoping he makes his debut soon as him vs someone like Warren would be awesome.

Bellator never really gave a shit about there BW division. I'm sure they'll get around to it one day.
They care I think; the Brazilians kept missing weight in their fight vs each other and Joe T derailed their buildup of Caldwell.

Theyve just been a bit unlucky

Should do Mayday/Warren for a title shot but who knows when he'll fight again.

He's at summer church camp.

Why the hell are we talking about a goddamn singer in MMA forums???? To the wasteland. He can sing but come on guys we have to do better than this.

LC Davis would be a great challenge. Where's LC

Retired from MMA bro...at least this is what comes to mind for me.

mcdonald.jpg

The real question is where the fuck is Jason " The Athlete " Macdonald ?

I really liked him as Obi Wan in the Star Wars prequels.

Back