Where is Cung Le?

he was getting paid quite well in the ufc actually

was the highest paid fighter on 139

more than Shogun/Hendo/Wanderlei
That surprises me actually, I didn't know that.

Prime Frank Shamrock? LMAO give me a break

Prime Frank Shamrock was during his 1999-2000 UFC Title Run

not 8 years later here to collect a pay check off my name value 8 years after retiring 1 year prior to being dominated by Nick Diaz and re retirement Frank Shamrock

I said Prime Cung ya rehab.

he just starred in the "Foreigner" opposite Pierce Brosnan.

not 8 years later here to collect a pay check off my name value 8 years after retiring 1 year prior to being dominated by Nick Diaz and re retirement Frank Shamrock
Prime Shamrock? He said prime Cung. What are you talking about?

Bisping to Rockhold : Clean KO? Your boyfriend Flung Lee across the other side of the octagon after my striking.

He said Prime Cung, not Prime Frank. It was old war-torn Frank he fought.

That surprises me actually, I didn't know that.
Probably because he already has a following because of his time as a Sanshou Kickboxer champ, few movie cameo roles and being the very rare asian american to take on MMA

Probably because he already has a following because of his time as a Sanshou Kickboxer champ, few movie cameo roles and being the very rare asian american to take on MMA
I was always glad to see him on a card or in a movie, but that's a number usually reserved for their bigger names. Good on him though.

lol, he is retired. He is acting and I am very happy for him.

I can remember watching him, back in his Sanshou days. He was awesome. Nobody could compete with him. When he came into MMA, I was very impressed as well. He was what 34, 35 years old?

lol, he is retired. He is acting and I am very happy for him.

I can remember watching him, back in his Sanshou days. He was awesome. Nobody could compete with him. When he came into MMA, I was very impressed as well. He was what 34, 35 years old?
He seemed undersized for MW as well. Bisping was drawfing him in the match

Back