Where does Wilder rank among all time great HWs?

That's fair.

So I have it at pulev at tied second with Charlie z?

Deontay 3?

Then frank Bruno at no1 becasue he says "hehehehe" and "where's Harry" a lot.
Bruno's a good shout, but nah, I have Wlad at #2. Easily the best era of HWs ever. SHame he had to share it with Pulev, it's really not fair. One is a man. The other... maybe a god.

Currently active or all time fighters?
i'm talking all-time...we already established wilder's the best of this era with AJ running from him and PEDvetkin too chickenshit to face him clean.

how do you see say, a guy like foreman, beating wilder...or a guy like joe louis beating wilder....how would the fight play out?

for example, IMO, against lewis, wilder has the reach advantage...lewis would NOT be able to outjab wilder without putting himself in danger...and wilder would land the right hand if lewis tried to work his way in...not saying wilder would win, but i see it as a precarious uphill climb for lewis.

how do you see foreman or frazier or louis vs wilder playing out?

i'm talking all-time...we already established wilder's the best of this era with AJ running from him and PEDvetkin too chickenshit to face him clean.

how do you see say, a guy like foreman, beating wilder...or a guy like joe louis beating wilder....how would the fight play out?

for example, IMO, against lewis, wilder has the reach advantage...lewis would NOT be able to outjab wilder without putting himself in danger...and wilder would land the right hand if lewis tried to work his way in...not saying wilder would win, but i see it as a precarious uphill climb for lewis.

how do you see foreman or frazier or louis vs wilder playing out?

Riddick Bowe would destroy him. Wouldn’t even be competitive

look, we had some clown make a post tryna compare lennox lews with wlad klitschko who got ko'd numerous times by guys like purrity, sanders, brewster, AJ, and got dropped and nearly ko'd by davarryl williamson and sam peter and NEVER beat a great fighter..to me anybody who compares or tries to equate wlad with lewis, that's a troll, but they let it slide.

but i post that wilder who has never lost or been dropped, and who has ko'd everybody he ever fought belongs among the top 10 hw all time and I'M a troll? wtf!...

look, just come clean...why don't folks just come right out and state their biases? I stated my biases...i said i don't think wlad kltchko was a great fighter and nothing could convince me otherwise...i stated that danny jacobs beat ggg and nothing could convince me otherwise...so, y'all know my biases. but don't HIDE your biases behind calling me a troll...just have the balls like i did to come right out and say it.
You aren't a troll but your opinion as it relates to Wilder is quite on the fringe. The biggest factor when rating a fighter is quality of opposition. Wilder is clearly lacking in this regard.

1- Tyson
2- Ali
3- Lewis
4- Holmes
5- WILDER
6- Foreman
7- Louis
8- Frazier
9- Liston
10- Johnson

I can see why you've been accused of Trolling.

The man is about to have his career defining fight with AJ and he's already got a far from impressive list of opponents and you're already throwing him in this list?

If AJ KO's him within 3 rounds you'll be the joke of Sherdog .......... and no one wants that in their life, believe me.

How you dare at this stage to put Wilder above Foreman is beyond me, if Kong rocked him imagine what Foreman would do in his prime?

I rate Wilder but at least AJ has Wlad on his record, you really need to wait at least 2 more years before this question can even be attempted.

marciano doesn't rank high imo...to me, marciano ranks above wlad only because wlad's era was the absolute lowpoint in hw boxing history.

........... are you mad bruv? Marciano would get blazed by Wlad.

Marciano was smaller than I am, he was basically a 5'10 ft LHW ........ and you put him above Wladimir????

Marciano couldn't even compete in Wlad's era, the size difference is too much.

Come on makes no sense your feelings don't let you think rationally. I wonder what will you say when AJ whoops his ass.

You aren't a troll but your opinion as it relates to Wilder is quite on the fringe. The biggest factor when rating a fighter is quality of opposition. Wilder is clearly lacking in this regard.
once again, i keep returning to this point over and over again and everybody just looks past it like "pay no attention to the comment that tells the inconvenient truth" with you fellas...who did joe louis beat in his 25 title defenses? billy conn? walcott? you could just as well say he lost to walcott and beat lhw in conn...how is that MORE impressive than what wilder has done so far?

who did jack johnson beat?...a mw in ketchel and an inactive old fighter in jeffries. like i said, johnson woulda killed jeffries at any point in jeffries career, but we're talking who was the actual competition here!

who did liston beat?...yeah, machen, folley and williams were good fighters. so were arreola and stiverne...king kong ortiz was a much better fighter than patterson...and don't blame wilder for the PEDvetkin debacle...it's been wilder chasing AJ...AJ is the one doesn't want the fight, so it's not like wilder hasn't been TRYING to build up his resume.

........... are you mad bruv? Marciano would get blazed by Wlad.

Marciano was smaller than I am, he was basically a 5'10 ft LHW ........ and you put him above Wladimir????

Marciano couldn't even compete in Wlad's era, the size difference is too much.
so, what's your criteria?...legacy or who would win in a head-to-head matchup?

I can see why you've been accused of Trolling.

The man is about to have his career defining fight with AJ and he's already got a far from impressive list of opponents and you're already throwing him in this list?

If AJ KO's him within 3 rounds you'll be the joke of Sherdog .......... and no one wants that in their life, believe me.

How you dare at this stage to put Wilder above Foreman is beyond me, if Kong rocked him imagine what Foreman would do in his prime?

I rate Wilder but at least AJ has Wlad on his record, you really need to wait at least 2 more years before this question can even be attempted.
the joke of sherdog?....hmmmm...you mean when i walk down the street with my lady all the sherdog posters are gonna be pointing at me and laughing and nudging all their buddies about how I overhyped wilder?

what the hell kinda snowflake world do we live in where people's opinion on a message board matter so much to your life? this must be what happens when people spend too much time online.

...in case you didn't notice, this is not real life...it's the fkin internet. i don't know anybody on this board and they don't know me...in fact, I think if I DID get to know some of the people on this board, i'd probably wish with all my heart, that I hadn't. so, is fine with me if i get it wrong and become the "joke" of sherdog...i'ma stand by my post about wilder's ranking among the all time hw greats.

but lemme ask you this. if ggg gets ko'd by charlo or lomachenko gets beat up and ko'd by tank davis, are y'all gonna be the jokes of sherdog while i make fun of your dumbasses for overhyping them?

Riddick Bowe would destroy him. Wouldn’t even be competitive
sounds like a very emotional post...bowe was 6-4...wasn't necessarily a big One-punch KO Puncher. what happens when he gets in there with a guy who has three inches on him and who can take him out with any one punch he lands? don't get me wrong, i rank bowe above wlad, holy and a lotta other fighters. i just can't picture a scenario where wilder's not competitive...that sounds more like you're just letting your emotions get the best of you.

Come on makes no sense your feelings don't let you think rationally. I wonder what will you say when AJ whoops his ass.
my feelings about what?....about wilder? i don't even like wilder's personality, really. i think AJ is a lot more charismatic and a better representative for the sport. but it's not about my feelings...it's about who's the better fighter. i think wilder ko's AJ in 7, 8 rounds. the thing is, for you guys it's a popularity contest. i actually respect the sport of boxing because i have some idea what it takes to get to the top. it's easy to talk nonsense such as "AJ whoops his ass" because it aint your jaw gettin punched...but even AJ doesn't think he whoops wilder, or else the contract for $50m AJ said he wanted would already be signed.

TS, please stick around for when Wilder gets schooled. I have been watching combat sports since I was 12... And I am pretty decent at it myself. Wilder needs a total revision of his game to match AJ.

I don't care the slightest about either one of those guys. That's just the truth

sounds like a very emotional post...bowe was 6-4...wasn't necessarily a big One-punch KO Puncher. what happens when he gets in there with a guy who has three inches on him and who can take him out with any one punch he lands? don't get me wrong, i rank bowe above wlad, holy and a lotta other fighters. i just can't picture a scenario where wilder's not competitive...that sounds more like you're just letting your emotions get the best of you.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! No, I try to stick to facts kidda. The fact is Deontay Wilder has done absolutely nothing to be ranked even in the top 50 heavyweights of all time, never mind the top 5. You’re a troll, end of. But you do amuse me.

once again, i keep returning to this point over and over again and everybody just looks past it like "pay no attention to the comment that tells the inconvenient truth" with you fellas...who did joe louis beat in his 25 title defenses? billy conn? walcott? you could just as well say he lost to walcott and beat lhw in conn...how is that MORE impressive than what wilder has done so far?

who did jack johnson beat?...a mw in ketchel and an inactive old fighter in jeffries. like i said, johnson woulda killed jeffries at any point in jeffries career, but we're talking who was the actual competition here!

who did liston beat?...yeah, machen, folley and williams were good fighters. so were arreola and stiverne...king kong ortiz was a much better fighter than patterson...and don't blame wilder for the PEDvetkin debacle...it's been wilder chasing AJ...AJ is the one doesn't want the fight, so it's not like wilder hasn't been TRYING to build up his resume.
You seem to be stating a lot of names without having a historical context. Joe Louis fought a string of former champs before he fought for the title. A little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. :p

Back